AutoPatcher XP October 2006

:( ....about italian version, LittlBuger is very slow!!!!

ENG: Be quite... many users are downloading this release.

ITA: Abbi pazienza... siete tanti che scaricate quella release.

;)

On a side note... I expect Gandolas to drop by with good news for us Portuguese users. :whistle:

Hi Basan, here i am. :p

I've just finished my doing the PTG Full version, and i'm just uploading. Maybe tomorrow you can download it...

Why does autopatcher steal focus about every 10 seconds while patching, makes it hard to type anything, other than that its great, keep up the good work

If it's on windows update, it should be in autopatcher, and probably in the case of IE it should be selected by default.

Us Fx users can uncheck it, but I think you'll find most security experts will recommend updating even if you use it for nothing besides windows update.

Question is: Is it a quintessential need for the OS? And provided you don't need IE to run your OS (although not recommended removing), thus my initial comment on the whole issue. ;)

Have briefly tested IE7 when in Beta 2 stages (I think) and never fully grasped the huge fuss being made about it. Tabbed browsing... *Meh* been there, done that (old Netscape anyone?).

Although if it was majorly a security upbringing, than, I'd keep quiet about it (which didn't seemed at the time).

Hi Basan, here i am. :p

I've just finished my doing the PTG Full version, and i'm just uploading. Maybe tomorrow you can download it...

You're an ang... *Errm* elf. :D (Even though if it still ain't in the list.)

And how's it going over seas? Coming here for X-mas?

Question is: Is it a quintessential need for the OS? And provided you don't need IE to run your OS (although not recommended removing), thus my initial comment on the whole issue. ;)

Have briefly tested IE7 when in Beta 2 stages (I think) and never fully grasped the huge fuss being made about it. Tabbed browsing... *Meh* been there, done that (old Netscape anyone?).

Although if it was majorly a security upbringing, than, I'd keep quiet about it (which didn't seemed at the time).

Was WMP10 majorly a security update? :devil:

Tabbed browsing = the only new thing in WIE? :angry:

Added AutoPatcher XP Portuguese Full

Are you going to do the brazilian full october release, or any comming month (a full release).

Any chance to include firefox 2.0 in the patcher?

Thanks,

Freggert

Are you going to do the brazilian full october release, or any comming month (a full release).

Any chance to include firefox 2.0 in the patcher?

Thanks,

Freggert

Not only Firefox, but adobe acrobat reader to. Is there any chance to put this 2 softwares in the patcher?

Thanks again,

Freggert

Hi i am new in this and this is my first time going to use this great program, is there somewhere i can get the FULL Version of the October auto patcher for windows XP in English, i have been looking all over the net and all i can find is the Update, i don't know how to use or install the update. is it possible someone will guide me please thanks

Hi i am new in this and this is my first time going to use this great program, is there somewhere i can get the FULL Version of the October auto patcher for windows XP in English, i have been looking all over the net and all i can find is the Update, i don't know how to use or install the update. is it possible someone will guide me please thanks

Hi

There is no October Full

You will need Aug Full, Sept Update and Oct Update.

Download them from http://ap.manroweb.co.uk or another mirror.

Install Aug Full

Install Sept Update

Install Oct Update

Run Autopatcher and begin patching

when i was doing an aug-full to sep-update to oct-update install my antivirus F-Secure is finding a trojan in the oct update. Trojan-Downloader.Win32.Zlob This is from the torrent and from the Cachefly.com mirror.

i think an admin needs to verify the source files. Scanner detects the trojan during the install process of the update at the point where you chose to update a full or lite version.

when i was doing an aug-full to sep-update to oct-update install my antivirus F-Secure is finding a trojan in the oct update. Trojan-Downloader.Win32.Zlob This is from the torrent and from the Cachefly.com mirror.

i think an admin needs to verify the source files. Scanner detects the trojan during the install process of the update at the point where you chose to update a full or lite version.

I will ask that the file is checked. In the mean time try a mirror for download such as http://ap.manroweb.co.uk

Verify your download by checking the file hash listed on the site.

It'll be a false positive.

AutoPatcher does not contain any viruses/spyware/adware/malware and I would refuse to help distribute it if it did.

It'll be a false positive.

AutoPatcher does not contain any viruses/spyware/adware/malware and I would refuse to help distribute it if it did.

I thought as much! Thanks for checking though :)

Please check the MD5 for the file next time. No problems with the Cachefly.com mirror! I'm sure if the MD5 did not match, we would not upload the file in the first place.

Also please search the forums next time, this "false positive" has been discussed before...