List Your Overclocks..

• 2 weeks later...

my new amd 2400+ runs hapily@ 2600+ 142*15 , but i dont like the temp hanging around at 65-70 deg c , so i am going to leave it until i can get the best heatsink and fan , and ide also like to get soem ramsinks

i dare say it will even push a little further, but im not going to try until i get the cooling, my current cooling is the stock heatsink and fan, with 5 80mm case fans, 2 in front, 1 in side, 2 out back, i also want to add a chimney blowghole, but im scared of scratching my new case up

P4 1.6a @ 2.43ghz with STOCK COOLING and upped voltage by only .025!!!!! its one of the best overclockable chips EVER MADE.

temps are around 45c idle and 55c after gaming...which isnt too shabby considering i almost upped my chip speed by 1ghz with stock everything :-D.

i just reformatted so i have to reoverclock my gf4 ti4600 :-D

P4 1.6a @ 2.43ghz with STOCK COOLING and upped voltage by only .025!!!!! its one of the best overclockable chips EVER MADE.

temps are around 45c idle and 55c after gaming...which isnt too shabby considering i almost upped my chip speed by 1ghz with stock everything :-D.

Wow thats a sweet processor. Getting almost a gig free. I'm suprised you only needed to up the voltage that much. Lucky man.

P4 1.6a @ 2.43ghz  with STOCK COOLING and upped voltage by only .025!!!!! its one of the best overclockable chips EVER MADE.

Wow thats a sweet processor. Getting almost a gig free. I'm suprised you only needed to up the voltage that much. Lucky man.

i sure am...and i am really lucky i did a ton of research and lurking on madonion.com (now futuremark). tons of people were getting the 1.6a chips from a certain area of the world (i dont remmeber where it was now...maybe malaysia but that doesnt sound right....) just because they overclock so well. they even made a 1.6a club on madonion and i think a few people got it up to 2.6 or so with stock cooling.

i bet i could up it much more but i dont want to full with the voltages too much or its gonna die :(.

next chip is a 3ghz with best version of gf fx :D

• 2 weeks later...

:ninja: OK iTS a duron 1300 oc'ed to 1430 at 110 fsb. At this moment its running with some samsung pc-100 sdram(cas 3 but runs at cas 2) but I will replace with ddr soon.

:ninja: OK iTS a duron 1300 oc'ed to 1430 at 110 fsb. At this moment its running with some samsung pc-100 sdram(cas 3 but runs at cas 2) but I will replace with ddr soon. also...better cooling to come soon! Sorry bout the double post.....too much appelton rum!!!

Current CPU is due for replacement but is a T-Bird 1400 @ 1600 with watercooling.

Previous overclocks include

Air Cooled T-Bird 1000 @ 1200

Air Cooled Celeron 566 @ 926mhz (good oc, pity it was a celery)

Air Cooled Pentuim II 333 @ 400 (my very first oc)

Any suggestions on what seems to be the most oc'able Athlon XP at the moment?

Any suggestions on what seems to be the most oc'able Athlon XP at the moment?

well for starters i think its an 1800+ tbred b. but i havent checked in a while and i may be confusing the intel 1800 c1 ive been lusting over...

ok and i have an 1800+ palomino that can sadly only run at 1800 mhz

and since there doesnt seem to be anyone overclocking radeons... 8500 aiw up to 300 core and 310 ram

Processor(s)

Model : AMD Athlon XP 2100+

Speed : 1.83GHz

Model Number : 2100 (estimated)

Performance Rating : PR2658 (estimated)

Model : ASUSTeK Computer Inc A7V333 Mainboard KT333 CPU to PCI Bridge

Front Side Bus Speed : 2x 141MHz (282MHz data rate)

Max. Bus Bandwidth : 2256MB/s (estimated)

Logical/Chipset Memory Banks

Bank 0 Setting : 256MB DDR-SDRAM 2.0-2-2CL 1CMD

Bank 1 Setting : 256MB DDR-SDRAM 2.0-2-2CL 1CMD

Bank Interleave : 4-way

Memory Bus Speed : 2x 176MHz (352MHz data rate)

Max. Memory Bandwidth : 2816MB/s (estimated)

• 2 weeks later...

:shifty: I just replaced my Duron 1.3 that wuz running on a K7S5A @1465mhz with a tbred b 1700 Jiucb with PC-133. Right now first shot at 1.61gb at 147fsb....need some ddr. This is running stable with a 250watt enlight p/s. Temps are real cool 34c no-load.....37c load with fan on low. Usually this board needs larger p/s but its ok. I will try 166mhz but I doubt it will work. :blink:

AMD Thunderbird 1.4 @ 1.6 (Stable), 1.7 (Unstable).

This was on an Epox 8K7A, with a Swiftech MC-462A heatsink (this was NOISY! Damn good tho) :)

Read 'The Iceman Cometh', an article on Tomshardware.

Now THATS an overclock :ninja:

• 2 weeks later...