What Game Are You Playing At The Moment?

Playstation 2

Currently:

Ratchet & Clank

Project Zero

Next week:

Kingdoms Hearts

GTA: Vice City

What's "Project Zero"? I've never heard of that game?

i guess its called Fatal Frame in the states, i'm not sure. tell you what, it beats Silent Hill or whatever survivor horror games you name it!

I'm surprised no one has written that they are playing "GTA: Vice City" yet. I'm sure plenty of people are getting sleepless nights from playing that game all night. :D

too bad it isn't released here yet

i'll be one of those people who are getting sleepless nights from playing that game next week

btw, it has been released in the states rite? why it seems like people are less enthusiastic about vice city than gta3? isn't it much better?

i guess its called Fatal Frame in the states, i'm not sure. tell you what, it beats Silent Hill or whatever survivor horror games you name it!

I've heard of "Fatal Frame". I haven't really heard anything about it tho, other then that it is a unique game (which could be a good thing). "Fatal Frame" here in the states involves a girl walking around a haunted a haunted house using a camera to capture them.

i'll be one of those people who are getting sleepless nights from playing that game next week

btw, it has been released in the states rite? why it seems like people are less enthusiastic about vice city than gta3? isn't it much better?

Yea, GTA: VC has been released here. It might seem like there isn't alot of fanfare and advertisement for it, but it doesn't really need it. I think i sold like 500,000 copies in one day. But it could be mre or less. I haven't really seen anyone release any sales numbers yet for it.

Hey aaron901, where are you from? Europe?

PC --

Quake2 - Action quake and DDay mods

PSX

Xenogears

I know, they're old, but they're great

Xenogears!!

That game is the shiznit! Quite possibly the BEST PRG on Playstation (& PS2). I think it rivals Final Fantasy X's story. Xenogears was a much better game then Final Fantasy 7 (and longer!) Xenogears took me 75 hours to complete.

Edited by jago6498

PC :

Age of Mythology

Monkey Island 3

Worms

PSX :

Mission Impossible

Syphon Filter

Bomberman 3d

DC :

Virtua Tennis

Crazy Taxi

XB:

Max Payne

Deathrow

Rallisport Challenge

Halo

PG Racing

NHL 2003

I've heard of "Fatal Frame". I haven't really heard anything about it tho, other then that it is a unique game (which could be a good thing). "Fatal Frame" here in the states involves a girl walking around a haunted a haunted house using a camera to capture them.

Yea, GTA: VC has been released here. It might seem like there isn't alot of fanfare and advertisement for it, but it doesn't really need it. I think i sold like 500,000 copies in one day. But it could be mre or less. I haven't really seen anyone release any sales numbers yet for it.

Hey aaron901, where are you from? Europe?

thats the one! Fatal Frame! you play as the girl looking for your brother..

nope, i'm from australia. ;)

PC :

Age of Mythology

Monkey Island 3

Worms

PSX :

Mission Impossible

Syphon Filter

Bomberman 3d

DC :

Virtua Tennis

Crazy Taxi