Audio Switch

Hey, Im looking to get a Xbox 360 in the comming weeks whch will go into a 24inch LCD sharred with the PC. The video connections are easy since they can both connect at once but I'm trying to work out what to do in order to share my Logitech X530 speakers.

So far the best idea seems to be an audio switch which would be ideal over a Y cable or Y mixing cable as Id then have to disable the audio sources on individual hardware, a simple switch seems alot easier. Ive seen alot of switches around but they all seem to be for stereo sound, finding one for 3 3.5mm jacks is really eluding me. Anyone know of an affordable unit or compromise. I have seen one or two units that will do the job but they are pro home theater products in the 100's of dollars. Id like something small, cheap and simple.

Im aware I could plug and unplug cables too but seeing as Id want both machines on at once so I can swap on the go removing cables in that fashion doesnt seem like a good solution.

I live in australia but hell, I dont mind being linked to US stores, it gives me somewhere to start and at thge very least a product I can get imported if needed.

I suppose the last alternative is to draw up a pcb schematic, buy the connectors, mux, switch and anything else I need and make it myself. AGain I doubt I could achieve the greatest of quality and ultimatlely it may be somewhat expensive to do.