$50 For You, Logo For Me! Easy Money.

Question

I need a logo created. You need money. That is why you came here isn't it? :D

First things first. Check out the site (DVDxml.com, not completely done yet) and get an idea of something that flows with the layout.

I'm not much for creativity, thats why I came here for help. The theme of the logo should be DVD/Movie like and match the existing colors of the site (white would be ok). I was thinking maybe a DVD or film reel or something along those lines in the logo.

In order to get paid, you must provide me with the PSD (or source) file and agree not to distribute it to anyone else. Payment will be sent via PayPal.

What are you waiting for?

Good to here there is some interest. Please be aware though, time is of the essence. I'm not trying to get a rush job, but if someone comes up with something good... I'm not waiting around for the next one. ;)

Good luck to all!

Here's my (lame) attempt, but I'm a noob so don't flame me :p. Since this is not really professional quality, maybe this will just give others some ideas to go off of ;)

dvdxmlsf2.jpg

P.S. I know it's black and white, but I don't have time this second to make it color.

Here's my (lame) attempt, but I'm a noob so don't flame me :p. Since this is not really professional quality, maybe this will just give others some ideas to go off of ;)

dvdxmlsf2.jpg

P.S. I know it's black and white, but I don't have time this second to make it color.

How's this?post-62272-1161643540.jpg

You guys are on the right track. jeston, maybe rasterize (or whatever its called) it?

I'm working on something at the moment. I'll get it posted when it's completed

Great to hear!

Something a little more... umm... DVD-ish

post-62272-1161646412.jpg

Getting warmer... :)

Anything specific you'd like to see?

It would be nice to see the loose film from the reel create the M and L in xml. Can you try that?

dvdcopyat2.jpg

Various things may be changed, the direction of the arrow, the variables on the font, such as drop shadow, if you have any other requests i will edit it for you best of my ability.

dvdxmlwf0.png

That's nice, but needs to include something about the site. I'm curious why you chose a square road thingy.

post-62272-1161655440.jpg

I like that. If you get anymore ideas, throw them at me. Doing great so far. Could you maybe make the dvd behind the reel stand out better? It's kinda hard to see back there.

This may be a tad better.

post-62272-1161658635.jpg

Can you also try maybe making the DVD bigger than the reel? Just to see how it looks...

Also, I'm not sure this logo would go with the site very well. Maybe the font should be white to match the rest of the menu font.