Logo Request $20

Question

Hey guys. Typically I do my own things, but don't have time right now, and figured I'd see what you guys can come up with. I'm starting a computer repair/service business as a side business. Right now, all I have is a name. Dusk Computers (or Dusk Technologies if someone wants to use that) I was just hoping that some of the more creative guys could put something together for me. No preferences on color or anything. Its a complete free-for-all. Who ever's logo I pick I'll pay $20 through Paypal.

This will be used on fliers, business cards, and an eventual webpage.

Lets make the deadline November 15th. It will be extended if you guys are rolling and coming up with great ideas.

heres a quick simple one ive just come up with

included a few different fonts too:

55bc3e2e8cd286577876.gif

let me know what you think, will happily play around with any colours/fonts if you want me to

i dont see any mad pumkins in mine?

lol, that's just their halloween theme... look at their actual logo, then the one you created for something with the same name... not suggesting you copied that, but there might be a bit of confusion or somethign.

Wow, I wasn't expecting such a response so quick. Pox, I'm liking what you're doing. Where I can have the complete logo with the name, or just have the graphic, and people will recognize it. Pixelised, maybe you could try to add a little color to what you've done. I'm really liking everything so far, thanks for the effort guys. Can't wait to see what else comes along down the line.

Wow, I wasn't expecting such a response so quick. Pox, I'm liking what you're doing. Where I can have the complete logo with the name, or just have the graphic, and people will recognize it. Pixelised, maybe you could try to add a little color to what you've done. I'm really liking everything so far, thanks for the effort guys. Can't wait to see what else comes along down the line.

any feedback on mine?

or totally off the mark from what u were looking for?

Pixel - I like where you're going with your design. Maybe a different font or color?

jrowa - I kinda see what pox is saying about yours, but maybe try a couple of different color combinations?

And I'm going to add an extra little "package" to this. I also am going to be using a name "Parsons Computer Services" to do some things, while taking advantage of using my last name, which people will know. I've been playing with a Green/black color scheme, but after seeing what you guys have done, I figured I'd see what you guys can come up with here. Its another $20 if I use yours, and if I like both from the same guy, I'll give you an extra $10 for a total of $50.

The same type of stuff go with this one too. Free-for-all. Don't know what I'm looking for, so feel free to do what you'd like. Used on business cards, fliers, ect.

Thanks guys.

1st quick rattle at the Parsons one (coloured to tie in with the DC logo)...

Parsons.jpg

...bit basic, but it's just to give you an idea.

Edited by Pixelised

Pix. Try a couple of different colors. I'm not really feeling the purple and stuff. And for the Parsons logo, I just feel like that globe takes too much away from the actual name, and is just a bit large for the logo itself.