Locked out of XP!!!

Hey guys and gals please help!!!!

I have been locked out of loging into windows XP for not activating it. I have a legit copy on this computer but on my other computer I installed you know reset and stuff like that and apperantly it didn't work I have RC1 on the one that is blocked so any solution without having to format the hard drive! I have tried changing the date in safe mode it didn't work!!

dude If I were you I would contact MS support, they can get you out of theses sticky situations. (if you are a Beta Tester, it shouldnt be a problem)

If that doesnt work Upgrade/Re-install that may help..

I say 180 days is more than enough time to use this software. Also, I'd just get another copy of RC1 if you really want to use it on two comps...10 bucks isn't much ;)

Originally posted by Neobond

dude If I were you I would contact MS support, they can get you out of theses sticky situations. (if you are a Beta Tester, it shouldnt be a problem)

If that doesnt work Upgrade/Re-install that may help..

Son, you DON'T eveeer tell Micro$haft that you used Pirate Tech on their product. The only way to fix this is to format & re-install.

Originally posted by Murdock  

Because its time limited too..

You don't need to use the Reset Crack (Which is gay), Just use a "cracked" version of the Setupreg.hiv, replace it with the one on the CD, and reinstall. Simple as that.

and it also helps to activate if you bought it, if you couldn't of activated when you tried to, THAT'S when you should've called MS and talked to them about it.

reset crack isn't really gay, i've used it very successfully, no problems with it ever... reset 3 is much better than the last releases also. just use reset 3.03 if u wanna use it, but rtm is sure to come out soon...