Can you type this sentence with your eyes closed?

Kan je deze zin typen met je ogen gesloten? (Dutch)

woohoo! translate that!

I couldn't type english that well with my eyes closed but the dutch translation works just fine?

I wonder why? (habbit of typing the same words over and over makes you remember them better in your own language?)

can you type this sentence with your eyes closed.

it is not actually that difficult the catch would be can you copy and past this sentence with your eyes closed. that would be a challenge.

Its really easy typing without looking at the keyboard, I can't see how you people can't do it. I typed this entire thing while not looking, I don't even type "properly" just gotta get a feel for the keyboard and you should know what your doing its not that hard. However typing with your eyes closed makes a bit harder cuz you can't see when you make a typo and cannot correct it.

Can you type this sentence with your eyes closed

Yay! I am not really sure if this counts. when i typed the word closed, i sensed that I typed the wrong letter and pressed backspace to correct it.

Can you type this sentence with your eyes closed? < Yep

@ozgeek I would assume if you felt you typed the wrong letter as long as you were able to correct it without looking that it still counted.

i really know the keyboard well being the fact i have been typing for almost 17 years.

as for my spelling that is a different question being the fact that i have not been speaking English that long. perhaps only 6 years on the English part lol...

Canyou type this sentence with upir eues closed :pinch: :pinch: :pinch: :pinch: :pinch: :pinch: :pinch: :pinch: :pinch: :pinch: :pinch: :pinch: :pinch: :pinch: :pinch: :pinch: :pinch: :pinch: :pinch: :pinch: :pinch: :pinch: :pinch: :pinch: :pinch: :pinch: :pinch: :pinch: :pinch: :pinch: :pinch: :pinch: :x