Tottenham Hotspur- a great team?

We all love this great North London club, the pride of North london.

They have a great squad and a great team on paper. We all love this team. how well can they do in the future. hopefully they can make the champiuons league thsi year, although it will take some catching up. COME ON U SPURS!!!!!

Not that I have anything against Spurs, but surely you can only class a football club a "great team" if they have actually won something ;).

:rofl: Thats my reply done...lol....they have a good team of players wont deny that but as Martyn said win something and you become great :)

Meh spurs are ok but i find they can be up themselves abit.

They had 2 great midfieders Davies and Mendes what did they do? sold them to pompey. where are pompey currently? 4th

Pretty most of our wins this season has been with them two in the midfield.

Thats says something.

Martin Jol had a good time in Holland but i think he can struggle in the prem sometimes, sure i love the fact he has tons of youth in his side but i'm not even sure what type of style they have.

• 2 weeks later...

Ive been a Spurs fan since i was young, i think they have a strong team, but still to do a fair bit if improving before being called a great team.

Andy, you just wait until Spurs face the ######, Lennons going to be running riot on your lacking of talent team, apart of course from the wonderful Thierry Henry. Getting rid of Pires, one of your biggest playmakers, was quite possibly one of the worst decisions Wenger has ever made. Fabregas is yet to shine as much as he did last season, and Rosicky couldnt score an open goal to save his life

And Chelsea fans, did i hear someone say 2 - 1?

Ive been a Spurs fan since i was young, i think they have a strong team, but still to do a fair bit if improving before being called a great team.

Andy, you just wait until Spurs face the ######, Lennons going to be running riot on your lacking of talent team, apart of course from the wonderful Thierry Henry. Getting rid of Pires, one of your biggest playmakers, was quite possibly one of the worst decisions Wenger has ever made. Fabregas is yet to shine as much as he did last season, and Rosicky couldnt score an open goal to save his life

And Chelsea fans, did i hear someone say 2 - 1?

haha, i'll let you have your 5mins of fame now... because there won't be any at the end of the season :laugh:

haha, i'll let you have your 5mins of fame now... because there won't be any at the end of the season :laugh:

Lol, we shall see.

Keep in mind you were behind Spurs for the majority of last season in the table, only to nip in front on final match day. ;)