[Gentoo] Grub

I just recently installed Gentoo on my home-network server. This time around I used a software RAID to link up my three hard drives.

I did this setup with the discs:

mdadm --create /dev/md1 -amd -l 1 -n 3 /dev/sda1 /dev/sdb1 /dev/sdc1
mdadm --create /dev/md2 -amd -l 1 -n 3 /dev/sda2 /dev/sdb2 /dev/sdc2
mdadm --create /dev/md3 -amd -l 5 -n 3 /dev/sda3 /dev/sdb3 /dev/sdc3

I then went on with the install process without a problem. That is, until I got to the installation of Grub. I used the following commands to install Grub on all of my HDDs MBRs:

grub-install
>device /dev/sda
>root (hd0,0)
>setup (hd0)
>
>device /dev/sdb
>root (hd0,0)
>setup (hd0)
>
>device /dev/sdc
>root (hd0,0)
>setup (hd0)
>
>quit

Each of the MBR installs said that they executed without errors. When I rebooted, I (Believe, I'm unable to check at this moment.) Error 17. Something to the effect of "Unknown device." I entered the Grub command-line to try an issue a manual boot. I'm not an expert of Grub so chances are that I messed up the Grub install, or I messed up the config. I'll be editing my post within the hour with a listing of my config. Until then, I would hope that someone would be able to tell me of my mistake, assuming I made one, in the information/method above. Thank you in advance.

EDIT:

Of course, minutes after posting I figured out my problem. I am ashamed to say it was a rather stupid mistake...a typo. D:

Sorry to waste your time.

Edited by teh_apple