Looking for a PC Sig Generator

The title may sound a bit confusing, so let me explain. I'm looking for a website or a program that scans your PC's components (like CPU-Z), but allows you to put the stats into a signature for forums, like most people have here.

Do you have Photoshop, Paint Shop Pro, Gimp, Paint installed on your computer? If so, then making a sig of your own will not be that hard. All you have to do is just copy/paste the information on an image of your pc case, your desktop,etc

Do you have Photoshop, Paint Shop Pro, Gimp, Paint installed on your computer? If so, then making a sig of your own will not be that hard. All you have to do is just copy/paste the information on an image of your pc case, your desktop,etc

Yeah, that's probably the best method, rather than using something that automatically generates the stats.

The only paint program I have is Microsoft Paint. I can always give it a try in there. I just hope I can find a decent image to use as the background.

The only paint program I have is Microsoft Paint. I can always give it a try in there. I just hope I can find a decent image to use as the background.

You can always ask one of us to make one for you.

Actually, I would appreciate it if anyone here could create one for me. I've attached a load of images you could use if you want to. I don't mind if you don't use them. Here are my PC's stats to put on the pic:

Intel Celeron 2.8GHz processor

768MB DDR RAM

PNY GeForce 6600LE

80GB Hard Drive

Actually, I would appreciate it if anyone here could create one for me. I've attached a load of images you could use if you want to. I don't mind if you don't use them. Here are my PC's stats to put on the pic:

768MB DDR RAM

PNY GeForce 6600LE

80GB Hard Drive

768MB DDR RAM

PNY GeForce 6600LE

80GB Hard Drive

try imageshack.us for uploading the images...

also, are you sure you want to advertise those specs :p

Right, sorry for the delay. I've had to upload the images to ImageShack, so here they are:

001jm3.jpg

002mu1.jpg

003jb1.jpg

004wh6.jpg

wispqt6.jpg

023dfantasticspioneersbyh7.jpg

36vertigozw2.jpg

wallpx3871024td1.jpg

wallast1024nz3.jpg

wallandbaho1024ku7.jpg

wallgodbase1024in4.jpg

wallearth1280ag5.jpg

You don't have to use these images if you don't want to.

Again, here are my PC's stats:

768MB DDR RAM

PNY GeForce 6600LE

80GB Hard Drive

Edited by MightyJordan

I made mine myself. Try it, its not that difficult. ;)

Actually, that one is alright. Just nicked the stats out of Device Manager?

stats.jpg

http://www.teenhavon.com/images/stats.jpg

Host it yourself if you wanna use it.

Hope its ok

Nice one, mate. Thanks for that.

EDIT: What program did you use to make that? I tried to insert text into a picture in Paint, but it always has a white background.

Edited by MightyJordan

Nice one, mate. Thanks for that.

EDIT: What program did you use to make that? I tried to insert text into a picture in Paint, but it always has a white background.

do not use paint...i'm sorry, but there are many freeware options you could use.

mightyjavanb6.jpg

Sig:

mightyjordaneq8.jpg

Wow, that's amazing! Thanks very much for that. Just one minor issue. Could you perhaps get rid of the space in my username, please? Then it would be perfect for me.