2. 2. What is your sexual orientation?

• I am a male who likes other males
    • I am a male who likes females
    • I am a male who likes both
    • I am a female who likes males
    • I am a female who likes other females
    • I am a female who likes both
    • I am asexual (not interested in sex)
    • I am autosexual (nothing compares to me)
    • I am not old enough to know for sure

I knew the internet didn't have females on it.

Male [ 1479 ] ** [96.60%]

Female [ 40 ] ** [2.61%]

*cries a little on the inside*

Am I the only one that noticed the following;

I am a female who likes males [ 21 ] ** [1.37%]

I am a female who likes other females [ 7 ] ** [0.46%]

I am a female who likes both [ 13 ] ** [0.85%]

Theres 44 females there, that means 4 of those females were previously a male o_0.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
I am a male who likes females like basically everyone else. I'm not homophobic but i really just don't understand gays and bi's.

you dont need to understand, just accept the fact that you cant do anything about it.

I am a male who likes females like basically everyone else. I'm not homophobic but i really just don't understand gays and bi's.

I know this isn't the homosexuality thread, but I have to point out "basically everyone else" is certainly not heterosexual. There are millions, perhaps up to a billion or more, homosexual and bisexual people around the world and just because you cannot understand their likes, it does not mean you should ignore that fact. I do not understand how anybody can like bananas but I accept them and understand that they just have different tastes to me. It's exactly the same principle. If you wish to discuss this more, I invite you and others to participate in the "Official 'homosexuality' thread'", because this thread needs to stay on-topic to the poll :)

I know this isn't the homosexuality thread, but I have to point out "basically everyone else" is certainly not heterosexual.

exactly! this "basically everyone else" you would expect to read from an uneducated 10 year old child and if someone fails to "understand" (wtf?!) gays and bi's he obviously has a very limited group of friends where everyone just seems to confirm his degenerated view of society as a whole.

sadly, arguing with such low minded individuals leads to nothing in most cases.

I am a male who likes females

There are millions, perhaps up to a billion or more, homosexual and bisexual people around the world....

Just wondering, you have any links that support those figures?

Just wondering, you have any links that support those figures?

No I do not, but seeing as a survey was conducted a few years ago and 400,000 people identified as homosexual in the UK, it makes sense to believe the count of bisexuals and homosexuals, throughout the world, would be in the millions (possibly billions). I do not have a source to back-up that either, but I may search for one when I get some time. If you do not wish to believe me, that's your choice, I'm not saying you have to, but do you agree that saying "like basically everybody else" is not true when stating that somebody is heterosexual?