• Sign in to Neowin Faster!

Create an account on Neowin to contribute and support the site.

Sign in to follow this  

Men: Earring (Diamond) on left ear...gay?

Do you think Its gay, or cool, or even awesome to have a ear ring in your left year as a guy (Whether Its a hoop non-hoop)?  

250 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

~impuLsive    5

What do you guys think? I got my first ear ring in umm....hmm...3rd or so grade, and I still have the whole from it and been thinking about buying a new ear ring and putting it in. Suggestions? Think It would add a small style to myself.

EZRecovery    7

No its not gay. I wear 1 on each ear myself. All the partners that Ive had like it. Some females don't like it, but you know what, don't care about that. When a female likes it will get close to you :)

/EZ

Laura    146

I think one side "is meant to mean gay" and the other doesn't - but I'm not sure which is which and whether anyone takes any notice these days.

I don't think it's gay at all, and looks good on some guys - those who can carry it off.

Pupik    452

No its not gay. I wear 1 on each ear myself. All the partners that Ive had like it. Some females don't like it, but you know what, don't care about that. When a female likes it will get close to you :)

/EZ

Your partners like it and you don't care about females?

:whistle:

Oh. And in my opinion. Mans should not have pierced ears.

That's just... not normal.

Rowain    0

The ones that seem to light up the side of a guys face look a little queer on most people imo. Hoops are cool.

Darksoft    15

I don't like one earing, it seems to fruity.. i use one in each ear and everyone i relate to likes them.

Dotdot    322

yip one each ear. tho i had 2 in each at one point

Chosen One    9

what i find funny u see those "gangster" wannabes wearing those HUGE diamonds on their ears, i think that looks retarded

Julius Caro    55

I thought it was the right ear, not the left one. Not that it means anything to me, not that I care, not that I would ever wear an earring. But all men I know with pierced ears have just one on the left ear

.KICK    3

I chose "No, Its not gay. Many men/women HATE it though." It depends on the person really

rbrucemtl    0

If your comfortable with your sexuality why would you care ????

Weust    0

what i find funny u see those "gangster" wannabes wearing those HUGE diamonds on their ears, i think that looks retarded

Right ear only = Gay

Krome    204

I am pierced... Had it for a very long time cos I want to impress one of this cute chic... but ah well...

Rohdekill    775

I picked it means gay. Just to give the freaks that wear them a complex of how people may view them as being.

macstorm    0

It's gay

Marduk    1

Earrings? Guys wearing earrings? heh, are we all pirates here or something?

I wouldn't do the earing thing, but it does increase your Piratude which is always good.

Kreuger    107

I don't think it's gay. I have a hoop in my left ear. I think it's total BS people think it means your gay (and I always thought it was the right ear anyway) both my older brothers have both their ears done and they're not gay. I don't think the way someone accessorises themselves makes them a certain sexuality. Let's avoid stereotypes and cliches here people

Chosen One    9

Right ear only = Gay

Im well aware of that, still it looks retarded when they wear those huge diamons that look retarded in their left ear..

Kriz    186

According to "cool people", the right side is the gay side.

Solve all problems by getting the both done (Y)

bangbang023    31

I've had a small stud in my left ear since I turned 18 (bored on christmas eve, said what the hell). I've always wanted to get my brow done too, but work restricts anything other than the ear on guys.

Coldgunner    12

its camp, thats the best way i can describe it. it may not mean gay exactly, but camp yes.

or chavvy

EZRecovery    7

Your partners like it and you don't care about females?

When I said partners, I meant females.

Harlem39s Finest    0

it's gay. :yes:

James7    659

I've had a small stud in my left ear since I turned 18 (bored on christmas eve, said what the hell). I've always wanted to get my brow done too, but work restricts anything other than the ear on guys.

i know a girl who thought about doing that and she wanted a small gold chain to connect the two rings, shes into s&m too. of course the system would be like a pullchain .........ouch!

destined1ne    0

it's not gay.

and does it matter what people think? i think if you're secure about your sexuality, it shouldn't matter.

-S