Men: Earring (Diamond) on left ear...gay?

Do you think Its gay, or cool, or even awesome to have a ear ring in your left year as a guy (Whether Its a hoop non-hoop)?  

250 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think Its gay, or cool, or even awesome to have a ear ring in your left ear as a guy (Whether Its a hoop non-hoop)?

• No, It is not gay. Many men/women love it.
    • No, Its not gay. Many men/women HATE it though.
    • Its gay.
    • Diamonds only.
    • Hoops only.

What do you guys think? I got my first ear ring in umm....hmm...3rd or so grade, and I still have the whole from it and been thinking about buying a new ear ring and putting it in. Suggestions? Think It would add a small style to myself.

No its not gay. I wear 1 on each ear myself. All the partners that Ive had like it. Some females don't like it, but you know what, don't care about that. When a female likes it will get close to you :)

/EZ

I think one side "is meant to mean gay" and the other doesn't - but I'm not sure which is which and whether anyone takes any notice these days.

I don't think it's gay at all, and looks good on some guys - those who can carry it off.

No its not gay. I wear 1 on each ear myself. All the partners that Ive had like it. Some females don't like it, but you know what, don't care about that. When a female likes it will get close to you :)

/EZ

Your partners like it and you don't care about females?

:whistle:

Oh. And in my opinion. Mans should not have pierced ears.

That's just... not normal.

I thought it was the right ear, not the left one. Not that it means anything to me, not that I care, not that I would ever wear an earring. But all men I know with pierced ears have just one on the left ear

I don't think it's gay. I have a hoop in my left ear. I think it's total BS people think it means your gay (and I always thought it was the right ear anyway) both my older brothers have both their ears done and they're not gay. I don't think the way someone accessorises themselves makes them a certain sexuality. Let's avoid stereotypes and cliches here people

I've had a small stud in my left ear since I turned 18 (bored on christmas eve, said what the hell). I've always wanted to get my brow done too, but work restricts anything other than the ear on guys.

I've had a small stud in my left ear since I turned 18 (bored on christmas eve, said what the hell). I've always wanted to get my brow done too, but work restricts anything other than the ear on guys.

i know a girl who thought about doing that and she wanted a small gold chain to connect the two rings, shes into s&m too. of course the system would be like a pullchain .........ouch!