Wut Car? Help Plz

This is definately a prelude + S2000 put together.... But who cares about rice rockets or Asian cars, (nissan counts as an American car)

Why would you want to buy a rice rocket?, get something better, everyone drives some kind of "RICE ROCKET"
You're right, you should see my school parking lot.. its either full of civics, integras, preludes, supras, corrola, camry, etc...

ASian cars (especially Honda/Acura) are awesome cars. Not every Japanese car sounds like a rice rocket. Personally, I hate it when a sweet looking car ends up sounding like a rice rocket.

My 2 favorite cars are japanese: the Honda S2000 & the Acura NSX.

i love japanese cars but this car is "not" a japanese car. it's an americanized hackjob rice rocket :wacko:

an example of a fine japanese car is the Skyline GTR which oozes more class and most likely performance as well than that lifesized HotWheel you got posted. :laugh:

the import i like is the BMW m3, other than that , i dont wanna own a vehicle with a coffee can exhaust.

My boss owns one of those. It's a sweet looking car especially with no mods or enhancements. My boss is a pretty hot chinese girl too :hump:

OMG

Im getting soooo sick of all these posts about 'ricers'

for a start it is a racist term,

yes some overly-modded, underpowered cars look stupid

but not all modded cars are 'mutton dressed as lamb'...

there are lots of Jap cars which get modded both mechanically and aesthetically.

anywayz, just please shut up with the term 'ricer'

BaphomeT

I drive a Corrado 16v (wasn't released in the USA - has the 2 litre / 16v engine and gives out about 136BHP standard) - I love it to bits, but the only problem is it costs a fortune to keep on the road.

I'd definately reccomend one if you :

a) Fancy something different from the Civics & other boy racer cars..

b) Have deep pockets

Though obviously in the USA, you would have to go for the SLC with the 2.8 litre VR6 engine.. roar :)

I thought the term "rice rocket" was used for Japanese motorcycles. When did it become a label for a car?

Also, there's are reasons why many people have Japanese cars. Most of those cars are not fixed up so don't think that those losers with the slow-ass-but-damn-loud cars speak for the rest.