UFC 65; Bad Intentions

It think it depends where they fight; American or Japanese rules dictate Wanderlei or Rua's tactics. But considering that Liddell lost to Quintin Rampage in PrideFC, and Rua has beaten Rampage, as well as Wanderlei beating Rampage quite handily on two separate occasions I'd put my money on Wanderlei. Rua I'd be uncertain. Good fights nonetheless.

Keep in mind Liddell fought Jackson back in 2003, he was nowhere near at the top of his game then.

I think it would have a very different outcome if they fought again now.

Easy, i think even if Liddell has an off day, hes still got what it takes to beat Ortiz.

Ortiz will want to take Liddel down, no chance in hell hes going to go blow for blow with him, but with Liddell's amazing takedown defence, its going to be extremely hard to Ortiz to do so.

It will be a good fight, and it'll draw a hell of a lot of viewers, but i think the majority of people already know the outcome.

Good way to spoil it for them :no:

You know what. Im tired of this spoiler PC correctness. If you see a thread titled UFC 65, dont enter it. I wouldnt and hopefully anyone else with half a brain woudlnt either.

Cant wait for Liddel's beatdown of Ortiz nasty pie hole.

Who is that crazy Brazilian guy in K-1 fights all the time? He's number 1 ranked and he always fights like the number 2 guy and destroys him in like 2 seconds, literally. Big Brazillian guy, crazy looking eyes, absolutely dominates everyone.

For the record, saw Liddell fight in a K-1 match against number 7 ranked guy and got destroyed. Liddell wasn't quick at all in the fight, just got slapped around. IMO, PFC and K-1 guys could dominate some UFC fighters, but UFC fighters tend to go to the ground more, so it could be a toss up there.

For the record, saw Liddell fight in a K-1 match against number 7 ranked guy and got destroyed. Liddell wasn't quick at all in the fight, just got slapped around. IMO, PFC and K-1 guys could dominate some UFC fighters, but UFC fighters tend to go to the ground more, so it could be a toss up there.

As previously said, Liddel was in Pride 3/4 years ago, and was nowhere near the level hes at now.

If he were to go back, it would be a lot different.

I doubt it, we're talking about #7 ranked, and then you watch the #1 ranked heavyweight in PFC, and he absolutely destroys anyone who comes near him, and the quickness of his punches are unmatched by anyone I've ever seen fight in any of the K-1/PFC/UFC fights. I don't think Liddell would stand a chance against top guys in PFC. Against Ortiz, it's different.

Maybe so, but until any fights happen, its impossible to tell. I agree that any fighter in the Heavyweight division of UFC would be annihalated by any heavyweight in Pride, but in my opinion there would only be a selected few that could possibly beat Liddell.