Ps3 in the UK

Alrite Scazza :) if u even remember me haha

Where did u order it from? all that for ?554 u def got a good deal, dont matter what people say i want a ps3! It aint even for me haha my bro's GF phoned me and asked me was it a good idea to get him one and i was like fck yeah get it now now now! Her dad is living in Hong Kong atm:DD

Do you know any US sites or Japan sites that will send games to the UK? I aint got a eBay account and i dont really wanna mess around with eBay.

Also are you gona be using a Stepdown Converter??

Yea Gavin i remember you bro.

I picked it up on eBay, from a Powerseller in his eBay shop. I bought the usual Package you see on eBay from Asian Sellers (PS3 60GB, Extra Controller & 3 Games) that was $899 + $99. Then I got R:FOM from the same guy for $55 inc postage. Then I picked up a HDMI cable for ?7.99 off eBay which arrived today.

So basically paid via PayPal for it all and it all came to ?5:) :)

The guy has the same deal going on in his shop, but its $100 more now, but still a good price. Add me to msn if oyu want the link and we can have a chat bout it a:) :)

I dont quite understand what you mean by that? So gettin a import from Hong Kong will just be like a UK console? I dnt really plan on playin many ps1 and ps2 games on it!

overall do u think it would be a good idea or shud i just wait until march for it to come to europe?

Whoops sorry for confusion - I meant an imported PS3 won't be like a UK PS3.