ZSNES for Windows 1.50

When I saw the topic, I thought you meant Windows 1.50.

I might give this a spin. I owe a lot to SNES emulation. If it wasn't for those guys, I would never have discovered Chrono Trigger, Final Fantasy IV, Final Fantasy VII, Tales of Phantasia, and so many others. I used to scoff at all the old geezers who sang praises for the SNES era, but these days I'm really singing their tune.

Thanks for the news.

I can't believe they're still developing this. But I guess some people have the desire to be old school and play some classic games :)

Nothing wrong with that at all. Good way to play all those old games you have packed away in a garage or closet without actually getting them out :laugh:

I know the GUI is strange and rather annoying at times, but I don't think it's "horrible" at all. It does the important stuff, provide quick access to things and saves your last used rom folder etc.

I think it's improved a lot since the last version.

yup, development never really stopped, they just had lots of WIP's. It's hard to imagine how a 99% compattible emulators gets better and better, but ZSNES does it.

Internet play has been removed in this or something? Why? :s

I just felt the urge to hit some Mario Kart up with my mate only to find internet play doesn't work on the latest version.

Meh.