Zune Final

Great work, thanks! Using your theme now.

But you know, it would be really great if one could add a font profile that uses Vista's Segoe UI font instead of MS Sans Serif and Tahoma for UI components. Could you please add that to your theme? Would really appreciate it :)

Legenda, I believe that it wouldn't be great as if the theme is there it is because Zune is there, and Zune uses Trebuchet MS (I guess)

That's your opinion. Personally, I would like to see this theme with Segoe UI (in all UI components, not just the window topic).

I think the only reason Microsoft chose to use Trebuchet MS and Tahoma/MS Sans Serif for UI fonts is because Segoe UI will not be distributed to Windows XP through any Microsoft's software products. But that's no reason not to create a font profile for those of us who have copied the font from Vista to XP.

That's your opinion. Personally, I would like to see this theme with Segoe UI (in all UI components, not just the window topic).

I think the only reason Microsoft chose to use Trebuchet MS and Tahoma/MS Sans Serif for UI fonts is because Segoe UI will not be distributed to Windows XP through any Microsoft's software products. But that's no reason not to create a font profile for those of us who have copied the font from Vista to XP.

Just a little fyi: I have Segue UI on both my XP machines. I did not take it from Vista or download from a website. It has to have come from Microsoft Update.

Great work, thanks! Using your theme now.

But you know, it would be really great if one could add a font profile that uses Vista's Segoe UI font instead of MS Sans Serif and Tahoma for UI components. Could you please add that to your theme? Would really appreciate it :)

Thanks! :D

Uh oh - but I really don't like that font :( I got so used to the default fonts over the years that it bothers me when there's some other font there :rolleyes: You could do it yourself with the trial version of TGT soft's Style Builder http://www.tgtsoft.com/prod_sb.php :yes:

This is how Zune would look with that font :|

post-191949-1167212538.jpg

Not that bad... but I like Trebushet more :yes:

if this were made with a thin taskbar and smaller buttons, i'd be all over it.

Hmmm... somebody want to make a mod? :laugh:

I like these bigger themes, it's so much easier to actually hit the buttons with the mouse - especially on high resolutions. I think Microsoft did extensive usability testing and that's why everything is the size it is :)

Nice to see a VS with a proper sized taskbar and titlebar for a change, going by the screenshot that is. Thin is just dumb.

Anyways, good work, although I haven't used this, the screenshot looks pretty good.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Thanks for a great theme, I've been using Vista themes for ages now and it's a nice break to have XP back for a while =P

Great work.

Rich

xxx

This would be one of the coolest Vista mock ups I've seen yet if only the caption and start buttons didn't remind me of ****ing legos. (I'm just saying they're too big.)