• Less than 1GB
    • 1-5GB
    • 5-10GB
    • 10-20GB
    • 20-40GB
    • 40-80GB
    • 80-120GB
    • 120GB+

Is there any way we can filter these ridiculous, waste of time, none of your goddamn business polls from the news items list on the front page?

My answer is...none of your goddamn business.

Its okay, periods affect alot of young girls, you'll get used to it.

• 4 months later...

ATM a 500GB HDD full (so about 460GB) but I have some cleaning up to do.... (doing it ATM)

Don't like to keep mp3 that I dont listen to so probably will end up with about 15-20GB

ATM a 500GB HDD full (so about 460GB) but I have some cleaning up to do.... (doing it ATM)

Don't like to keep mp3 that I dont listen to so probably will end up with about 15-20GB

That's a hell of a lot of MP3s you're gonna be deleting if you're only gonna have 15-20GB left after deleting stuff.

2.31GB

521 songs.

But I listen to a majority of online XM streams in Winamp which saves space ;) (unless I really like it!)

PS: Compared to you all my collection feels small...

I think it's pointless to ask the size in GB, because everyone uses different formats and the same number of songs will differ in size according to how they were encoded. Anyways I have approximately 4000 tracks on my PC, plus more on CDs that I just never bothered ripping.

30.6GB total.

My ripped CD's/free MP3's = 10.4GB's. Many of my really old ones are lower bitrate though.

My Urge music collection = 20.2GB's. All of these are 192kbps bit rate ... I have a year subscription.