January Desktops

Could anyone inform me what dock i can use that has the pin to desktop option?

There was a nice one in the Software section the other day, but there wasn't a pin to desktop option.

Also, where can i find some higher resolution system icons to use in said Dock?

Cheers.

Sorry about taking so long....work has been keeping me busy. Impulse icons can be found over at the guichamps website:

http://www.guichamps.com/skins2006.asp?skinid=574

Thanks for the link but then it's in IconPackager :( Do you happen to have the PNG or ICO versions? Wanna use it for Y'z Dock

Thanks for the link. But same as Brandon, I'm looking for the .png format one so that i can use it for my dock.

*PS: Just a dumb qn, by using iconpackager, it changes all my system's icon at one go is it ? If not, what is it use for ?

Thanks for the link. But same as Brandon, I'm looking for the .png format one so that i can use it for my dock.

*PS: Just a dumb qn, by using iconpackager, it changes all my system's icon at one go is it ? If not, what is it use for ?

yes it does change all the system icons in one go :D

How do you make your icons bigger like that on the start menu?

Right-click Start ->Properties-> Start Menu Tab. Make sure you select Start Menu then click Customize. Under the General tab there will be the option to

select icon size.

hello desktop gurus. i need your help!

i need a vs that is as awesome as this one (RoueN), but in black instead of grey!

compact startmenu, dark colours, and NO white/black start colours, like the vista themes.

i also don't really like orange, so red or blue would be nice for selected items etc.

i'm sure someone in here has the answer!!!

happy U2007! :)

desktop_jan_07.jpg