req 19'' or 23'' HDTV

Hi, I'm getting headaches searching for a decent tv, but I can't find anything that really catches my eye, this is just something for my small bedroom to play wii, watch DVD's or x360 if I decide to get one.

HDMI preferable.

please post any suggestions, thanks.

will go for ?450-?500 for something exeptional.

Samsung LE19R71B: great set, but lacks HDMI and is a 16:10 resolution.

Unfortunately, there's nothing much in that size and price range that I would feel comfortable recommending. The 23" version of the set I suggested is definitely better as it is 16:9 and has HDMI on it, but it looks to be around the 490 pound mark, at least.

ok, I've decided to up the budget somewhat. anything <?500 is my max. it can't be over 26'' as there is no space for anything bigger.

I'd rather have the HDMI in addition to DVI, as pc will go in DVI port (when I build a media centre) and HDMI for any future consoles or optical players.

I'd rather have the HDMI in addition to DVI, as pc will go in DVI port (when I build a media centre) and HDMI for any future consoles or optical players.

You'd hook up the PC via VGA.

I find VGA on LCD looks fugly, besides, I'd prob use VGA for x360 (when I get one)

These sets are optimized for the PC over VGA. I can almost guarantee the PC over HDMI will look worse than the VGA connection.

These sets are optimized for the PC over VGA. I can almost guarantee the PC over HDMI will look worse than the VGA connection.

either way I'll do some experimenting when I get the tv.