Wireless Composite/Component?

Ok, here's the deal. I have my Nintendo Wii setup downstairs connected to a Widescreen TV. Now, while I really like having it downstairs because it brings family and friends together, there's times where I want to play it and I can't due to whatever reason.

What I'd like to do is have some sort of device that would let me keep my Wii downstairs, but display the picture in my room upstairs without drilling a couple of extra holes in my ceiling and buying stupidly long video cables. Luckily, my room is directly above the living room where my TV is (even the TVs are one above the other pretty much directly). Additionally, I wouldn't mind getting my Wii to be displayed on my PC via a TV Tuner, too.

Question is, is there a device that allow me to wirelessly transmit video/audio from my Wii downstairs to my TV upstairs? I don't care whether it's bluetooth, Wi-Fi, infrared (if that's even possible...), or what company it's from. I don't entirely mind the price either, although I'm not exactly willing to spend loads if a cheaper option is there.

Any advice would be highly appreciated :)

The Wii Remote itself uses Bluetooth, so the wireless portion would be no problem as it would easily reach. The Accelerometer also relies on bluetooth to transmit data, so no worries there. The only other thing is the pointer, which I would have to get a wireless sensor bar for. I'm sure I can find one off of ebay or even make my own (plus, as far as I know I'd have to solder stuff, which would give me great practice seen as I'm not so experienced :)).

Of course, I'd only invest in a wireless sensor bar when I definitely can get wireless video working.

It looks more expensive then I thought it would be, unfortunately. I'm not exactly rolling in it and I've got other luxuries that are higher on my priority list. Damn.

Nevertheless, many many thanks for giving me the info I wanted :) I will most likely purchase this when I actually get a job, lol.

It's probably going to cost you close to the price of another Wii to send wireless composite/component at a good quality.

So, move your Wii or buy another one...