Slimy is our newest Newsposter

Congrats, Slimy :D

It was nice of you to leave BetaXP News Staff for Neowins News Staff. Thanks allot. Good luck and all that :/ Thanks Shane Pitman for recruiting him too some strong character there, doesn't reflect badly on Neowin at all </sarcasm>
Oh, come on.... That was uncalled for.

Congrats Slimy, on making it official. I already read a bunch of the stories you post in BPN so you were already a news poster in my eyes anyway.

An administrator at BetaXP asks if this topic could be cleaned and says that the front page rip will be removed asap. Some staff (and most members) were unaware of the rip because it happened AFTER the front page broke and when it broke we all started going right to the forum index and not the front page, so people were unaware the front page was still being altered.

WinMacLin: Thanks for closing the matter in a fair manner.

Edited by Slimy

I'll clean this thread in a second but I just wanted to say that we offered a member of our forum a position on staff. We didn't go looking at other forums and try to steal their members. We didn't consider what Slimy had done with other sites. This was all decided on what he has contributed here. Even if you ignore all the other sites he may also have contributed to, you have to admit that Slimy has done enough work here to warrant an offer from us. To be perfectly honest, I don't visit other sites. Well, except a certain site that that I used to be able to view as a guest but that has nothing to do with Slimy.

I'll clean this thread in a second.
Thread cleaned

No apparently, I won't.

Slimy, or Emil Protalinski has he's known on the front page, has joined the ranks of the news team as a Newsposter. We're confident that Slimy's past dedication to BPN and regular submissions to the front page will make him an excellent contributor and help further the goals of our site.

Congratulations Slimy!

Well crap, so much for PR being on the ball :p

Oh well, who reads that forum anyway. S&FI is where it's AT!

Hum... good question, where this kind of treads should go? Milestone to be a new staff of S&FI where site's notification appears...

At least, you give the real name of Slimy... It was a time that we know who he is when we see his real name on the front page...