Puzzle Box 4

Vanishing Point aka Vanishingpoint

I guess its all over except for the prizes, well done to everyone and a big thanks to all who contributed to the fun and answers of the puzzles over the past four weeks.

A big thanks to Neowin for adminitering this forum and everyone who updated the posts as we went.

Hope someone from here wins the Meta Puzzle and remembers Neowin when naming a name !

And lastly abig thanks must to go to those from UNFiction and those on irc (unfiction's) for help, clues, answers and working with 'Team Neowin' throughout. Co-oprative teamwork got those puzzles done so fast at times, I'm sure we all impressed 42 and MS.

Of course thanks must go to Microsoft, AMD and 42 Entertainment for creating this game in the first place - Well Done.

Anyway too many pages bellow but keep up on the Meta Puzzle stuff from around 80 on wards and fingers crossed.

>> New York Launch Show had Seatle VPG Fireworks in high Res if anyone wants to catch a few more clues from it !

Box Four -- Close to vanishing !

:rolleyes: am I sure or :no: Oh well it will all be over soon enough unfortunately, its been a real fun chalange as I am sure you will all agree.

For those lucky enough to be able to go tonight - enjoy it, its well deserved, but please remember us all who can not be there and please try to get some feedback / clues onto the boards or into the irc asap - else we might struggle.

Tonight should bring a further 12 boxes, but only one event - how many clues will depend on event who knows !

Lets place anything in this thread and - hey good luck to all

Team Neowin - for the meta prize !!

Edited by Karl Sheldon

hey guys! first of all congratulations to all of you who can go/went to the party (i don't even remember which day is it/was haha :whistle: )

second, i'd like to ask you if, as me, you've been havieng trouble with the page...i can't access to it since las tuesday or something like that...i've tried with both ie and firefox :| ...i cant wait to see the new puzzles!!!

sorry if you discussed it before

salu2

Just a tip if your having trouble with the site - I did past few days, seems to me it may have been getting hit by some idiots trying to break it or just too popular.

Well clear your internet cache (check option in browser)

Try to use upto date Flash player (www.adobe.com)

Best to use Internet Explorer 6 or 7 ( for this site this is true -- realy)

Firefox 2 is OK but you could have issue with screen size (1024x768, clean FF, not all visiable !)

Opera Kinda Works sometimes.

Let it load up - be patient, take your time, visit each puzzle then go to begining and start to work, this will allow your system to cache many graphics thus making things a little more fluid when playing.

Good luck to everyone tonight.

Hey, did anyone think that "People Disappear" might be reffering to the people going to the VIP party???

Wish you guys luck there. Hope you come back...

Oh, why does it have to be at 2AM in the UK? :o

Never mind, just have to stay up :p

That will make two of us! It's ok.. plenty of work to do till 2am...

Good luck everyone!

i might have a difficult time at first with these puzzles.... i'm planning on getting **** faced in michigan tonight. :) college priorities.

Ann Arbor is a w**** :p

May be doing the same over here in wisconsin - we'll see :shiftyninja:

-Spenser

That will make two of us! It's ok.. plenty of work to do till 2am...

Good luck everyone!

If I manage to stay up (here on the West Coast of Ireland) it'll make 3....

I'm fairly new to all this, so bare with me if I'm asking something that has already been answered. But while waiting for the 4th box to open, I've been looking at the older puzzles. Did anyone else notice that the 2nd box is the only box with a phrase above the countdown times that says "Keep your eyes on these countdowns for changes". Am I reading to much into this or could this actually be something?

I'm fairly new to all this, so bare with me if I'm asking something that has already been answered. But while waiting for the 4th box to open, I've been looking at the older puzzles. Did anyone else notice that the 2nd box is the only box with a phrase above the countdown times that says "Keep your eyes on these countdowns for changes". Am I reading to much into this or could this actually be something?

Yea... Weve noticed that early... It was because the texas even was considered for cancellation because of weather, And then it was, read back on the "Meta Puzzle" Thread for answers to that.

On a side note I am back and ready to go, am I the only pitiful one sitting there watching the countdown guys??

lol Im upset its going to end :(

good luck guys lets get it done

Don't worry about that.. that was due to the fact that some events had there locations/time changed on that particular day..:-)

I m in Seattle and in need of a invitation .......Will trade great pictures and video of the event and party.... Can anyone out of state help?????

thanks

Oh, why does it have to be at 2AM in the UK? :o

Never mind, just have to stay up :p

I m in Seattle and in need of two invitations .......Will trade great pictures and video of the event and party.... Can anyone out of state help?????

thanks

Say goodbye to Loki :( . in 1 hr and 10 min, she will disappear :( . Good luck to everyone and let's hope that someone at neowin gets the meta puzzle! Pity i can't be there! Can someone upload the photo of the gasworks plant so we can stare at it and imagine what it will be like? That would be good. Why can't anything happen in Australia??!!! Is there a webcam we can look at live?