Candy Bar! But What About Dock?

In your Applications folder right click the app and click "show package contents". In the "resources" folder you should find the app's icon in the ".icns" format. Use Ionographer (check versiontracker.com) to save the new icon you want as a ".icns" and then replace it with the apps default icon. Changes should take place after you log off/ restart.

I hope that makes sense to you. :unsure:

In your Applications folder right click the app and click "show package contents". In the "resources" folder you should find the app's icon in the ".icns" format. Use Ionographer (check versiontracker.com) to save the new icon you want as a ".icns" and then replace it with the apps default icon. Changes should take place after you log off/ restart.

or you could just click the icon that you are wanting to replace the original with, get info on it, click the icon bit at the top and copy.

In the applications bit in the finder window, select the program you want the icon changed for, get info on it, click the icon bit at the top and paste.

I'm just a lazier *cough* than gator is obviously lol.

Still might need to log out for some of them to change, but most it changes instantly

or you could just click the icon that you are wanting to replace the original with, get info on it, click the icon bit at the top and copy.

In the applications bit in the finder window, select the program you want the icon changed for, get info on it, click the icon bit at the top and paste.

I'm just a lazier *cough* than gator is obviously lol.

Still might need to log out for some of them to change, but most it changes instantly

The quickest way to get them to change after using that method is either removing the icons from the dock and add them again, or, simply restart the dock.