Lost Asus P5B Deluxe CD

I see to have lost my Asus P5B Deluxe CD and Im gonna format and install Vista. Any place I could download it from? I searched Asus's site and I cant seem to find it (either that or Im not sure if its what Im looking for)

Yeah dude, just install XP or Vista, and download your chipset drivers (whatever they are from the respective website)

for example the Nvidia chipset (nvidia.com)

If your installing Vista, practically every driver you need to get up and running is on Windows Update, though you may want to update a few later. There might be the odd exception (like audio or something) but its enough to get you on the internet and then you can download the rest

If you decide to go back to XP, you'll just have to do a little hunting around as the drivers are still available, but not on Windows Update.

If your installing Vista, practically every driver you need to get up and running is on Windows Update, though you may want to update a few later. There might be the odd exception (like audio or something) but its enough to get you on the internet and then you can download the rest

If you decide to go back to XP, you'll just have to do a little hunting around as the drivers are still available, but not on Windows Update.

Or he could just go to the links, which people took time out to post?

All the drivers for your board are at http://support.asus.com

Get the chipset drivers from the Intel site.

Get the other drivers from the ASUS site.

The ASUS CD is out of date by the time you receive it anyway.

Don't go drinking rotten milk.