Damn! Look at this XBOX graphics

Originally posted by D1V1510N

Whoever says GameCube is better than X-Box is on crack!!!

Im sure you've bought all three systems and compared them to each other right?Im just curious as to why anyone would want to spend money on these systems,especially on microsoft's x-box.Buy a gamepad and hook your pc up to your tv and download emulators.save $300 bucks :p

yup, not really fair sayin' xbox blows away gamecube. i'm sure that's the reason why a whole bunch of developers are flocking to make games for gamecube? nope, becasue it's a really powerful machine that developers are very pleased with since it's so easy to make games for. tony hawk 3 ported in a week or two with lots of graphical improvements sounds good too. but anyways, don't underestimate the gamecube, xbox is getting a little too much hype because of MS.

If they release the PC versions of that game and it doesn't look like this, I'm gonna kill the programmers, coz I didn't buy my Geforce3 for nothing! The XBox ain't anything else either than a stupid PC.

Very true.. a PC without extra dead weight..an OS built specifically for gaming. The programmers *know* what hardware their target audience will have, so they can program their games to the max.

A PC may never reach that point because of so many variables..everyone has different hardware..different drivers .. etc

And people wonder why things crash on a PC

I saw many pics in a magazine that showed that X-Box had way better graphics than GameCube. If you ask me, in a few years Nintendo will be in the same place as Sega is right now.......

WHY MUST YOU ALL TEASE ME WITH THIS TECH TV GAMESPOT SHOW SCREEN SHOTS? I DONT GET TECH TV AND DONT NEED TO BE REMINDED OF IT! :( damn you all... jk haha :) but yeah i dont get tech tv so... ^#%$

its late is all i can say.... haha :disappoin

A PC may never reach that point because of so many variables..everyone has different hardware..different drivers .. etc

That's why there's directx.