Photoshop CS2 Vista Compatibility

When I boot up CS2 in Vista I get an error saying I'm not an administrator and the program immediately exits. I am an admin though, is there a patch or something?

Thanks!

You will need to keep the second information blank. I forgot whats between Name and Serial number but the other one that I put Personal will need to be blank if you want to finish the installation.

The install finishes and I was actually able to start up PS yesterday and do whatever with it. I updated PS to 9.02 though and then things seemed to go haywire.

Someone mentioned somewhere on here that Photoshop would only run with UAC enabled, god knows why. But see if that's the problem for you.

Works fine here without UAC...

Try running the *.exe in compatibillity mode set on XP SP2.

i installed the entire cs2 suite and ran updates including acrobat 8 pro....

no issues at all...

the only thing that is irritating is that is kinda slow with the aero enabled, when running automated and batch processing...

say you automate or create a webphoto gallery, when each image launches to be resized the glass interface fades in and out with each individual resize of thumbnail and image....takes 2-3 times longer to render the entire process out...

does anyone know of a way to disable the interface for certain programs?

I had no problems with installation and activation. It seems to work just fine for me, even after updating it. The only issue, which is a minor one, is that even though I already registered it right after installing, each time I open the program it wants me to register. If I select "Do Not Register," when I open the program again, it still asks me to register.

I am going to try and set it to run in Windows XP SP2 compatability mode and see what happens.

Odd...