Eye Floaters, Headaches, Fatigue, Anxiety

Here is some links to information that I think MAY be useful and I just want to get some second opinions of what others here think about them

http://www.ctds.info/eye-floaters.html

http://www.ctds.info/yoga-floaters.html

http://www.ctds.info/migraine-headaches.html

http://www.ctds.info/heart-palpitations.html

http://www.ctds.info/popping_jaws.html

I spend a lot of time on computers, but in the last few years I have developed floaters in my left eye. They are extremely annoying and I am unable to ignore them despite how hard I try to. This puts stress on my eyes which are compounded already stressed due to so much computer usage. And two this kind of stress on the eyes gives me headaches and when I have headaches and eye irritation this causes me to feel fatigued. And radomly at times I have mild anxiety attacks....

I have talked to an eye doctor about my floaters and headaches but was brushed off by saying it was fairly common and there isn't much they can do. However he did say it was more rare with in my age group but not unheard of(20's). At any rate I was very dissatisfied I really wanted something I could do proactively especially on that day because I rushed up to them because of another eye issue of seeing a colorful like crest shape in my periphial version in my left eye. I have just simply been dissatisfied with just about every doctor I have gone to. Just because something is normal, common doesn't mean that I want or should have to live with a condition like this. There is not a moment that goes by where I do not think about my floaters or my health due to all these symptoms, and I want to proactively presue ways to lessen this stuff as much as I can. Also the eye dr. said my eye issues were probably related to migrane headaches yet I left without any further advice other than rest my eyes... I feel so fatigued before and after this I rest my eyes plenty....

But today I hope I have found what might help this issues finally. I have been trying some eye vitamins and others for 2 weeks now and I cannot tell any improvement. If anything it might have gotten worse ><... I might stop them and just focus on Magnesium and some of the pressue point excercises. btw herbal eye wash does not work and is probably a bad idea considering what all can get into/on plants(pesticides and possibly a lack of good sterilization and what not).

Some more interesting bits of info is that not only have I had some heart palpitations at times, normally very mild and related to anxiety but my Dad also has anxiety and palpitation issues and is doped on several high blood pressue medicines. I wonder though if he has a magnesium deficiency that seems to link most of all his problems as well as mine. Another interesting thing is the fact that my brother has had a frozen wrist before which sound similar to a magnesium(amoung others) deficiency for Frozen shoulder symptoom. Also I think we've all had muscle cramps, but all of us siblings have had night terrors(consciously awake while sleeping but unable to move). Also they say that Caffeine can make night terrors worse.... caffeince also depletes magnesium and of course it speeds up the heart rate but at that a lack of magnesium also causes heart palpitations.

Also come to think about with as intertwined as Magnesium is with muscles, I imagine my eye muscles are in great need of it for vision purposes too, my vision has taken a hit the paste few years as well.

Edited by Deciever

Here is some links to information that I think MAY be useful and I just want to get some second opinions of what others here think about them

http://www.ctds.info/eye-floaters.html

I spend a lot of time on computers, but in the last few years I have developed floaters in my left eye. They are extremely annoying and I am unable to ignore them despite how hard I try to. This puts stress on my eyes which are compounded already stressed due to so much computer usage. And two this kind of stress on the eyes gives me headaches and when I have headaches and eye irritation this causes me to feel fatigued. And radomly at times I have mild anxiety attacks....

floaters are common. many people have them and i've had them since i was a young kid and way before i ever knew what a computer was. there are problems that can develop that are related to computer usage and they'll make the floaters more noticeable.

if you're having headaches i'd see an eye doctor right away. there are conditions that may not be repairable if they're not treated right away.

I did see an eye doctor... got me no where. But the headaches are very mild imo. I think it might be partly because I drink a lot of water not because I feel the need to but I just want to make sure I have plenty of water in my system. Also the headaches are not every day but every other day or so. And normally only occur AFTER my eyes feeling fatigued or what not. I know what a migrane feels like I have had one in my life, but the eye doctor acted like people who have migranes have more than one and that I might just not feel the pain that goes a long with it or something I don't know for sure exactly what he had said though... I just know when people talk about migrains it is a very painful experience and only once when I was 8 did I have an extreme headache that was probably a migrain. Also migrains have been known to cause permanent eye damage/decreased vision.

There is surgery they can do to try and remove floaters, even though the eye doctor said it was not that bad I do fully believe they are getting worse more rapidly than before, but not at all times of the day. So I am going to first try these alternative methods and see where they go. A shortage of magnesium makes the most sense to me and the trigger point therapy I think will help a lot as well.

If it wasn't for the eye thing none of the rest would bother me that much but it makes sense to me that 1 deficancy could cause a chain re-action of symptoms. Especailly if it is heriditary. And I'd rather take the 1 vitamin approach at a time any ways so I can propely evaluate what is working and what doesn't. Instead of the spagehitti approach of throwing everything at it and see what sticks, be impossible to know what is actually doing you any good.

Ok while doing more research into eye health I came across Lyme disease I want go into all of but it seems like it could be possible that I have gone untreated for Lyme disease over the past few years considering where I live. And there has been known cases. It would aslo explain my arthritus and especially why it jumps from joint to joint at times... The bad side is, it is hard to diagnose through blood tests. They rely much more on symptoms.

Am I paranoid yet OO?

Edited by Deciever

• Jim K locked this topic