Which Orange?

OK, i've been having this heated debate with my g/f about which orange looks better :no: . Please tell me which one looks most like an orange. also, could you give any tips on how to improve the orange [it was modelled, rendered, textured in Lightwave].

Mine was "A", Hers was "B"

:cry:

my stupidity.....both

They're both oranges....look at the color. He asked which one was orange, otherwise he should of mentioned which one looked like an orange fruit. :wacko: Yeah it's 2 in the morning and I'm doing laundry.

B looks more like an orange fruit, comparing lemons with oranges :blink:

• 3 weeks later...

B

Yeah, I think its unanimous as to the lemony nature of your ummm..hey, what would be a good name for a cross between a lemon and an orange?

btw: I've been trying to make a damn radish for a week now and there are alot of variations on what the heck they look like in real life, 'course this one has to be blue so reality isn't really an issue :p.

B

Yeah, I think its unanimous as to the lemony nature of your ummm..hey, what would be a good name for a cross between a lemon and an orange?

btw: I've been trying to make a damn radish for a week now and there are alot of variations on what the heck they look like in real life, 'course this one has to be blue so reality isn't really an issue :p.

its a lorange!