[LCD HDTV] Samsung

I have a 32" one in my bedroom for my 360 and mac, then downstairs i have a 40" for cable and dvd's. I would highly recommend them, the picture quality is great.

I was thinking of getting the LNS3251D

I have the LE26R72B and love it :)

If you don't need Freeview go for one without, you will save a bit of cash.

i got myself a 32in samsung last week... (got a killer deal here in germany)...absolutely love it! picture quality is awesome, even on analog tv

audio could be better, but ill be getting a nice surround sound system soon anyways so i can live with it for now.

next upgrade will definitely be a 42 or 50in samsung :)

get one, you wont be disappointed

Great set, overall. I usually recommend it along with the more expensive Sony 32XBR2. The only other set you may want to check out is the JVC LT32X667. For the price, I think it's the best set on the market. The Samsung is a bit better in pure picture quality, but the JVC is very close and has more HD inputs. The only con of the JVC is the rather poor menu system, though how often do you plan on going into the menus?

Great set, overall. I usually recommend it along with the more expensive Sony 32XBR2. The only other set you may want to check out is the JVC LT32X667. For the price, I think it's the best set on the market. The Samsung is a bit better in pure picture quality, but the JVC is very close and has more HD inputs. The only con of the JVC is the rather poor menu system, though how often do you plan on going into the menus?

To me when it comes to televeision sets, once all my hardware ( reciever, console, etc) is set, i more than likely won't be touching the menus. I'll take a look at the JVC if that is the only real noticeable con.

To me when it comes to televeision sets, once all my hardware ( reciever, console, etc) is set, i more than likely won't be touching the menus. I'll take a look at the JVC if that is the only real noticeable con.

You should like the JVC. I actually wish I had noticed it earlier than I had. It's a great alternative if people want to save a bit over the Samsung without having to go into the "questionable quality" range.

You should like the JVC. I actually wish I had noticed it earlier than I had. It's a great alternative if people want to save a bit over the Samsung without having to go into the "questionable quality" range.

If the image is better on the Samsung( but not noticeably so) then i shold jsut stick with that since i can get it for about $100 cheaper here ( i know i know :p ) It's $999 at BB. Is there any considerable downfall in regards to purchasing this particular set from WM as opposed to paying a higher price for the JVC at BB? Which brings up another thing.

Service Guarantee Contracts/ Warranty

Should i worry about not having one of these, are most LCD sets pretty much "set up and forget" items ( provided that common sense is used in taking care of such an item)?

I just want to pipe in to say I have two Samsung LCDs and an older crt that is HD as well and they are all great in terms of picture quality (Y) Also on a warranty if you are a member of Costco has a incredible warranty/return policy if you can find the model of tv you are looking for there...

If the image is better on the Samsung( but not noticeably so) then i shold jsut stick with that since i can get it for about $100 cheaper here ( i know i know :p ) It's $999 at BB. Is there any considerable downfall in regards to purchasing this particular set from WM as opposed to paying a higher price for the JVC at BB? Which brings up another thing.

Service Guarantee Contracts/ Warranty

Should i worry about not having one of these, are most LCD sets pretty much "set up and forget" items ( provided that common sense is used in taking care of such an item)?

I don't recommend Walmart simply because I disagree with their policies and treatment of employees. As for the extended guarantee, look at the cost. Honestly, I've seen some weird things happen to electronics in my years at BB so I recommend it if it's a reasonable value ($40 on a $40 DVD player is not reasonable).

I have the LNS3251D And I love it,I use it to watch blu-ray movies and play my playstation 3 and to watch cable.Its an awesome choice,you'll love it!I know I do. :D

I don't recommend Walmart simply because I disagree with their policies and treatment of employees. As for the extended guarantee, look at the cost. Honestly, I've seen some weird things happen to electronics in my years at BB so I recommend it if it's a reasonable value ($40 on a $40 DVD player is not reasonable).

Yea i normally avoid Wally world at all costs. I'll dig a little deeper into the extended service protection plan, before making my decision.

Thanks for your help.