[NFL] Broncos trade Tatum Bell+ to Detroit for Dre' Bly

...why does Detroit need a running back when they already have a fairly proven one? Bly was a huge part of the team. Not sure I understand this move.

i don't think the lions are known for making great moves :whistle:

on the other hand, bailey/bly is a decent combination for the broncos

...why does Detroit need a running back when they already have a fairly proven one? Bly was a huge part of the team. Not sure I understand this move.

kevin jones is injured and could miss the entire 2007 season. not that detroit is going anywhere anyway...

kevin jones is injured and could miss the entire 2007 season. not that detroit is going anywhere anyway...

I knew he was injured, but didn't know it was that bad... thanks for clearing that up.

Detroit should worry more about finding some decent linemen rather than a running back. Kevin Jones could be an incredible back if he wasn't getting hit behind the line of scrimmage every other run.

Detroit should worry more about finding some decent linemen rather than a running back. Kevin Jones could be an incredible back if he wasn't getting hit behind the line of scrimmage every other run.

"for running back Tatum Bell, offensive tackle George Foster and a fifth-round pick"

they did get a offensive tackle