Gameguard issue resolved under vista

As per an email i sent to game2@inca.co.kr ( A.k.A : INCA ) that ones that makes Gameguard regarding the issue of not been able to play games that as that security feature this is the email i got from them :

----------------------------------

Dear User,

GameGuard is already supporting Windows Vista,

and we are working on a more stable service.

Thank you

----- Original Message -----

To: productqna@inca.co.kr

Sent: Saturday, March 03, 2007 10:53 PM

Subject: N/A

Hi, i would like to know if there is any work around for Windows Vista (any build) regarding your Gameguard software as per i am on windows vista ultimate, i got the option to have games or softwares work under different compatibility like eg : windows xp sp2 or windows 2003 or windows 2000, even 95 and 98, but even if i put the software or game under does compatibilities and even give them rights under the DEP system tab it keeps crashing my computer.

So my question is : is there a way for me to make your software work with does applications or games, as per there is lots of games or software getting developped right now that will use it but seems to crash under vista as per the non compatibility that there is right now. A few months ago some vista beta testers where told when they email you guys that there was going to be a fix for about febuary but then again we are now in march of 2007 and still no fix is out, well at least for general public. Can i get a confirmation of a certain time frame please.

------------------------------------

So i went and downloaded a free mmorpg from gpotato website and iti s true, there is a work around to have it work with vista.

The steps required is something i expected and here they are :

right click the executable and go in properties, from there go in compatibilty tab, then choose windowx xp sp2 for compatibility also run as administrator.

Then click the show settings for all users, and from there choose windowx xp sp2 for compatibility again and also run as administrator also, then apply everything.

That should do it and you should be able to play your favorite game that uses Gameguard.

If at that point it does not work the compagnie that as this Gameguard feature for its games must install the patch they got from INCA

Sorry if it was told before if not then i hope it will help a lot of people :)