[Video] Valencia v's Internationale

Not a fan of football, but the idiots get to play a game they love, get paid FAR TOO much to do it and then do this?

Each player should be banned. Stupid idiots, dont they realise how many kids look up to them?

Fighting shouldn't be acceptable, and if it happens, thats it, there out.

I highly doubt it'll happen, but both clubs should be thrown out of the Champions League IMO, it's should be a privilege to play in it and I don't see how they've deserved it acting like that. Navarro will almost definitely be suspended from the comp though, you can't go around breaking peoples noses.

haha did u see him sh*te his pants when he got chased after breaking the guys nose? rofl...

these italians are such sore loosers when they loose...

I thought it was pretty funny, and it was obvious the Italians would be in the thick of it. I long ago lost all respect for Italian football, they really need to take a long hard look at themselves and sort stuff out.

It was funny when David Navarro broke some players nose, then legged it and he had about ten Inter players chasing him, and none of them could tackle him!

1173220614241_724.jpg

I thought it was pretty funny, and it was obvious the Italians would be in the thick of it. I long ago lost all respect for Italian football, they really need to take a long hard look at themselves and sort stuff out.

It was funny when David Navarro broke some players nose, then legged it and he had about ten Inter players chasing him, and none of them could tackle him!

1173220614241_724.jpg

he looks like Borat running lmao

:rofl:

UEFA have suspended Valencia's David Navarro for seven months for his role in the on-pitch brawl which marred the Spanish club's Champions League game against Inter Milan on March 6.

The disciplinary body announced the decision today after examining the official reports of the delegate and referee, along with video evidence.

European football's governing body also fined the Primera Liga club 250,000 Swiss francs (?106,000), but opted not to impose a stadium ban which will come as a huge relief for Valencia who play Chelsea in the quarter-finals.

Navarro, who was a non-playing substitute in the match, sparked the melee when he punched Inter's Nicolas Burdisso, breaking his nose.

After the punch, players from both teams quickly becoming involved.

Burdisso and team-mate Maicon have been banned for six matches, while Valencia defender Carlos Marchena received a four-match ban.

The disruption continued in the tunnel with Inter players attempting to get into the Valencia dressing room to confront Navarro.

Italian champions Inter have been fined 250,000 Swiss francs (?106,000), with further suspensions handed out to Colombian international Ivan Cordoba (three matches) and Julio Cruz (two)

7 Months.:laugh:h: