Leaked screens of Fable 2 on Xbox 360 (Work in Progress)

Not to be a buzzkill.... but that doesnt look as good as you guys are making it out to be.... looks to me like Halo 2 graphics (I know it isnt done)

You played a completely different and much-better-looking Halo 2 than I did. :laugh:

Not to be a buzzkill.... but that doesnt look as good as you guys are making it out to be.... looks to me like Halo 2 graphics (I know it isnt done)
Reminds me of Oblivion.

Yeah, I agree, it's not as good as everyone is making it out to be, BUT!!! These are still early screens. Now imagine a bit more polish and it'll be a "OMFG that's beautiful!"

It'll remind me of Oblivion when I hear Patrick Stewart talking about how old he is! AHHA HA HA HA HA HA!!!

wow, i've just been playing oblivion at that looks just like it... maybe a bit better even (on the 360 at least). i can't wait to play this... fable 1 was awesome, if fable 2 is even a slight bit better i'll be very happy.

those pics were taken at the GDC private thingy for fable 2 innovations i expect. spart posted a link in the Coming Soon thread.

Looks really impressive, especially since there's a few months left for the development team to polish it up.

Fable 1 was really good IMO, couldn't really understand all the criticism against it.

Looking good, the fact it still has months to go before it's done means it'll look even better then this, gameplay, AI, physics, and other things are worked on first and the final gfx work is done in the last few months. So the next time we see it, we'll get a better idea of how it'll look at release.