Gears Update Out?

So I see we're gonna wind up paying for those 4 new maps eh, gg Microsoft.

I sure as hell don't think 4 maps are in a small title update. Grrr.

So I see we're gonna wind up paying for those 4 new maps eh, gg Microsoft.

I sure as hell don't think 4 maps are in a small title update. Grrr.

Think of the core users. :p

Taking cover is still the same, I see no difference.

The game is REALLY LAGGY now because of the 720p update. Before the update, it ran at a stable fps...

I think the lag has more to do with the engine having to render more ragdoll controlled body parts in Annex. All those fragged legs and arms start to add up when you mix in respawning.

respawning?

has the new game mode been released? if so what is it!?!?! my xbox is dead atm so this is killing me not knowing what was brought in the update!

was it just a resolutions patch/fix or was their more to it?

respawning?

has the new game mode been released? if so what is it!?!?! my xbox is dead atm so this is killing me not knowing what was brought in the update!

was it just a resolutions patch/fix or was their more to it?

King of the Hill.

It was a GameType + Fixes patch

Do you think they will patch this again since im a non widescreen 19" user could use a fullscreen gow this sucks. Mabye ill have to find a new game to get addicted too.

did you read what it patches? There's a patch for users using the VGA cable at 1284 X 1024 which is SXGA resolution. If your monitor is that then yeah... I see you're playing on Raven Down now tho.. makes me wish i had my Xbox now to get this but oh well... i will updating all of this once i get my Xbox 360 Elite

who me?

i decided it wated to freeze on me every so often, then it decided it wanted to show me it had some very pretty red lights 3 of them... must not have wanted to show me the 4th!

oh man i cant wait to play this new game mode, respawning should be fun :D