Annex doesn't help with achievements

What the hell is going on in this thread???

Seriously, some one who owns an XBox 360 cannot criticize anything about it? I do it all the time, and I, along with anyone else, owner or non-owner, can criticize whatever they want whenever they want, and they should really not have to go through over one full page of responses that are nothing more than glorified spam accusing said person of being anti whatever.

Well said, i seriously dont know why you guys are moaning about it... is it that wrong to think that playing this new game mode doesnt help kill based achievements? he says he understands why... he doesnt say they are wrong but that doesnt mean he has to have a positive opinion about it!

their are many things in the world that are their that we dont like or we dont agree with but know its their for a good reason... this is one of them!

no be quiet because my xbox is gone and i want to play :'(

They should have made it like 2 kills to get 1 kill towards the achivements or some ****.

Im guessing alot of people wont play it since there is no achivements.

Personally i think it takes the same amount of "skill" to kill someone in Annex as it does in Warzone or whatever, its just the time it takes is shortened down cause you wont be sitting waiting for the next round to start cause some guy has left and standing in the spawn waiting to get killed, Achivements should be more about "skills" than time invested.... Well maybe not i donno im just grumpy i wont get my last 4 achivments any time soon :p

damn people, leave the Ninja alone! I had to say that. what's up with you flaming him? I think it's kinda lame they are doing this but whatever, I must not like my 360 and copy of gears of war I play every week.

damn people, leave the Ninja alone! I had to say that. what's up with you flaming him? I think it's kinda lame they are doing this but whatever, I must not like my 360 and copy of gears of war I play every week.

All I can say is.. Some people are "lame" lol.

Annex is lame anyways. Everyone quits right after they start being owned.

Warzone is also lame, no respawns make for a boring game of sitting around waiting for your team to finish the round.

Respawns is most likely the reason I still play halo 2. I rather kill people than sit around.