FA Cup Final

Who wil win?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Chelsea or Utd?

• Chelsea
    • Man Utd

Well after Man Utd spanking Watford brave bums with a 4 - 1 win.

While Chelsea today fought a tough Blackburn side with a 2 - 1 win with 10 mins of extra time left.

This has set up a final of Chelsea vs Man Utd. So who will win?

I must say this season is setting up to be one of the greatest battles.

We got a Chelsea vs Man Utd Cup Final

Second to last match of the season they will be against each other. Which could decide who will win the league.

Then we also have got the possible final of chelsea man utd. But thats if they both win there semi finals.

But BOY what a way to end the season, even if it will be slighty boring. It could really hurt one of the managers!!!

Whoa what a game the chelsea vs. blackburn game was :D a treat to watch

I'm going to have to say Manchester United for the win, you can't stop that Christiano Ronaldo

lol..everyone Man U so far..... I totally liked the game with roma (7-1?) and last watson one..... really in top gear i must say and they deserve treble.. but lets start kicking it one at a time :D

I'm glad Chelsea won today, as its our last shot at stopping Man U from winning the treble, but Chelsea aren't the most desirable team to do it for me ;)

I fancy Chelsea. They haven't performed as well as Man Utd in their past couple of games, but their heart, grit and determination has pulled them through.

The players want to win, and that is down to Mourinho. Whatever you think of him, he is a great coach. A credit to the Premiership.

LoL. Chelsea of course.

Mourinho is lovely ;)

Ha ha, I thought I was the only one that seemed to not mind Mourinho! Most people hate Maureen, but I think he is really funny and a great credit to the Premiership! Some of the things he comes out with are just class, it is nice to have a manager around who is not afraid of speaking his mind...as long as he does not slag off Liverpool, I do not mind him :p!.

Ha ha, I thought I was the only one that seemed to not mind Mourinho! Most people hate Maureen, but I think he is really funny and a great credit to the Premiership! Some of the things he comes out with are just class, it is nice to have a manager around who is not afraid of speaking his mind...as long as he does not slag off Liverpool, I do not mind him :p!.

I hear he's good friends with Rafa? :p

Ill have to say Manchester United, mostly because Chelsea stole the Carling Cup from Arsenal and I do not like any team that repeats or constantly wins titles.

I'm going to have to say Manchester United for the win, you can't stop that Christiano Ronaldo

Man I hope he breaks his ankle and never plays again. This is the only player I have 0 respect for. Don't get me wrong he is problably one of the best but I just hate him so if he injurys himself or gets injuried, you'll know there will be a big smile on my face :D

• 1 month later...

Yeah I was close to turning it off...hate it when it goes to Extra Time all the players are tired and it just doesnt have the same flow...tho the first half was dead :laugh:

Was a pretty boring match. Chelsea had speed but lacked anything most of the time.

Man Utd lacked speed but had the passing game and always caused problems with overhead balls to rooney.

Overall disapointed. Utd where the better side, but we know that doesn't matter it's the goals that count.

YEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :p :D :D :D

^ How the hell can you say utd were the better side????

Theres only one didier drogba.... etc etc

Drogba is a ###### but the match was one of the worst i've seen in a long time, and we (United) didn't want it enough; so we lost it (partly) due to our own lack of hunger.

Got to say congrats to Martyn for getting into the FA cup final though, and winning the league for that matter! I'm going to be cheering Milan in the final though, that might cheer me up! :D

I thought both sides where pretty equal. It was so boring, for the first twenty minutes both teams just passed the ball between the defence. I actually fell asleep several times whilst I was watching it, but I do not think I missed much, I suppose playing Football Manager online with friends until 4 am, and then getting up at 11 to go to Jujitsu had a say in that as well :p.

But yeah...absoloutely crap game. At least Liverpool can generate entertaining finals, even though we are meant to be "boring", anyone remember when we won the UEFA Cup in 2001 in that cracking 5-4 game against Alaves, and then we won the Champions League in 2005 in what was probably the most amazing game of all time...oh and of course we won the FA Cup last year and that was very entertaining as I am sure you will all remember :D!

Got to say congrats to Martyn for getting into the FA cup final though, and winning the league for that matter! I'm going to be cheering Milan in the final though, that might cheer me up! :D

Yeah, congratulations in losing the Champions League third place playoff :laugh:! See you in Athens mate...oh...wait.......

Gis a smile lad :D!