Xbox VGA Cable

Hi All,

I have an original Xbox (not 360) and I want to hook it up to a spare PC monitor which has a VGA connection on it. Does anyone know if there is a replacement cord for the Xbox that is VGA instead of the regular RCA which ships with it? I don't mind buying one second hand, or on eBay or what ever, I just need a solution to hook my Xbox up to my monitor. I would prefer not to use a RCA to VGA modulator (however I don't know alot about them) but whatever anyone can suggest I would be much appreciated. I've tried local electronic and game stores, no one can provide me a solution!?! :|

Thanks all.

dude a simple search on ebay or google would produce soo many hits for the vga cable for the xbox. i dont even understand why this is an issue for you, infact walk into ANY walmart and they usually have them in the xbox acessories area!

Yeh I've got a PAL Xbox. I've been trying to find a replacement cord or even a RCA>VGA modulator of some sort - have not been successfully. But thanks for your help dude... (iconboy).

RatherLargeBear - I'll check out the link, thanks.