The greatest goal of MESSI ever: Maradona 86!

That is an amazing goal, shades of Maradona against England in '86. It is incredible that an 18 year old can do stuff like that...just imagine how good he is going to get in the future. The speed of his feet, his agility, his flair and general footballing brain is just incredible...you could just orgasm over the football skills of players like Kaka, Ronaldinho, Ronaldo and Messi. This is football!

That is an amazing goal, shades of Maradona against England in '86. It is incredible that an 18 year old can do stuff like that...just imagine how good he is going to get in the future. The speed of his feet, his agility, his flair and general footballing brain is just incredible...you could just orgasm over the football skills of players like Kaka, Ronaldinho, Ronaldo and Messi. This is football!

Yeah he is an amazing talent...he has been at Barca since he was like 12 which is mad...in a few years he's gonna be untouchable.

And who dumped Barca out of the Champions League ;)

I remember that match, and I still can't thank Liverpool enough for that! :D

But I'm afraid now, I'm supporting Manchester United all the way, unless AC Milan knock them out, then I'm siding with the Kop once again.

The thing about Messi (as many people have already highlighted) is that he is only 19. There is still so much more to come from this kid.