[xbox] wich to buy?

Heya,

I just got a xbox today :D I'm so happy. It has sega gt 2002 and jsfr with it. But I'm going to buy another game tomorrow and a second controler. I'm still choosing between halo or deadoralive 3... Wich one do you guys recomend? Or do you recomend another fantastic game to get? :p

thx

All depends on what type of game you like but I recommend;

Splinter Cell

Medal of Honor: Frontline

Morrowind

If you have to choose between DOA 3 or HALO then definately HALO, it really does rule! :yes:

Hate tell man , I just bought my XBOX this pass Sunday at Best Buy and I got three free games and XOX for 199.99, If bought XBOX at Target or BestBuy you should have gottten a third game for free.

Not Ghost Recon... if you want that, get it for the PC (theres an expansion out already too, I believe)

Definitely Halo or Splinter Cell. Those are the only must haves out there so far.

In some states it's illegal to own an Xbox without Halo. Buy it now.

Its also illegal to own halo with only one control, Buy a new control for some Multiplayer action :yes: :p

But seriously Get Halo or Splinter Cell b0th those games 0wn you :woot: :) :yes:

In 5 mins I'm going to the shops. I think I will buy Halo. I will buy Splintercell for pc when it's out because I still have a pretty good pc. Thx for pointing some games out me guys. I'm going to buy one game today, but I will buy more during the holidays...