Has anyone elses Google Personalized home just disappeared?

A few minutes ago I went onto my personalised homepage to discover that everything had gone except for the default items!

How annoying... has this happened to anyone else ever? and anyone know of a way to get it back at all? or is there something up with googles servers today?

It has gone from both .com and .co.uk pages.

Any ideas

Ashley

(sorry if I have stuck this in the wrong place, not sure wher to put it)

^ probably because some idout mod came along and claimed "mines not down so this ain't a story, its a beta what do you expect" like when your try to post that msn is down.

Hey everyone,

Quick update. We're in the process of fixing the problem -- we're

making good progress, but please continue to be patient. In the

meantime, I'd recommend holding off on re-personalizing your homepage

as we work through this.

Cameron or I will update you when we have more info.

Thanks,

Jaime

Thats from someone from Google, appratnly they are fixing it... looking promising.

I posted this topic here on neowin first and some mod said this cannot be posted here and some oone else posts it here and takes credit.. I hate this!!

PS: my Settings are back now on google

Mine Died aswell, and to really **** me off every time i went to set it back up it defaulted back to basic look, not tried it this morning hope they got it fixed now

How come this topic is allowed now and was closed this afternoon?

That's not fair. :(

ot: my homepage's gone too. :pinch:

Because initially it was a single person whining about google, when now, its a glorified news story.

Its like if I start a thread asking if MSN is down for anyone else. It will get closed. If it turns out the MSN servers have gone nuclear, and no-one in the world can connect, it becomes news, and thus discussion worthy.

Makes sense if you ask me.

why dont you check if the topic is correct then lock it down? afterall, this is a "news" site!! and headlines are not necessarily grabbed from some other site and also i think thats the duty of a moderator.

How sad it feels when you dont get credited when you are the first to report something?