Hardware Shopping Websites

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Only but 1 from Holland? Comeon ppl, i need to buy an old generation radion 9500 which i can software mod and havent been able to find one yet. there were some in stock and i told my friend about it, she bought it before me and that was the last damn one...

Gimme some links to holland sites or sites which dont rely on credit cards to order cuz i dont have one yet ;)

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...

For all your Modding needs check out 2Cool Tek. I live down the street from this place and he has been my main source for fans and other things for quit some time now. He has some very good prices and (from what i have been told) ships very fast. He even has a few "Projects" ,that he has done, that show how to mod certian things. So check it out. Also has a rather nice forums.

Lt.

New Zealand:

www.pp.co.nz - Nice and cheap. Very slow delivery.

www.ascent.co.nz - But a expensive, but awesome service

www.stylespc.co.nz - Pretty good allround

www.starlyte.co.nz - Highly Recommend

• 3 weeks later...

Can anyone post spanish or french sites? I live in Portugal and there aren't many options to buy hardware online........Nice to be able to buy from another european country using the same currency.

• 5 weeks later...

Does anyone of you know of a hardware website, where I can but Athlon Processor, Mobo, HDD and RAM ?? I want to buy with COD or something other than Credit card and company cheque ???

Please help urgently ????

Does anyone of you know of a hardware website, where I can but Athlon Processor, Mobo, HDD and RAM ?? I want to buy with COD or something other than Credit card and company cheque ???

Please help urgently ????

Well sunshine, maybe reading the thread in its entirety may help instead of just posting and reading the last page.

Also giving us your locale will help more.

:p

I can vouch for http://www.overclockers.co.uk/ I bought my 18.1" TFT from them, and have just bought the MS Wireless desktop for ?50 from them:|| Bargain, it's ?80 in shops and ?65 at dabs.

I also used http://www.mobilefun.co.uk/ to buy an infrared adapter for my Nokia 7210 (and just now some covers and keypa:happy:py: ).

i live near overclockers, although i have never had any problems with them, my mate had a run in with them.... maybe a one off?