May 2007 Desktops

Is that Yahoo widgets and rklauncher i see?

The weather is from windows sidebar like Alvi said, and the dock is RocketDock...

You using a widescreen monitor? Is that rocketdock?

It's dual 19" widescreens and yes it is RocketDock...

:)

What are you asking him to change? :huh: I don't understand what and were, it look's fine?

He was using the wrong toolbar background in foobar. He was using the one for Luna Element Black, that doesnt look nice in Luna Element Blue.

oh man BlakByte, i really never talk crap but that is pretty bad. if you need some help with your desk man let me know. really tho im not joking.

gizbug, is that gaim? looks really nice, howd you get it like that?

Last may desktop:

[image]

whoa truely inspiring... :unsure:

you should take a look around this topic.. there are some really great desktops around here.

Desktop Background: Lucky Chuck

Theme: Windows Vista Aero with Transparency Disabled (wanted to see what it would look like)

Windows Sidebar Gadgets: Alternative Clock, Calendar, Internet Search, Feed Headlines, Notes

Running applications: Windows Media Player

maydesktop2cl6.th.png

Sorry, but I hate that, it would make me sick, what's wrong with you? :p

You make me equally sick Quoting all the damn images in the thread, and asking for things that are specified in the details of the desktop..., or, quoting 2047674 people asking for the Dock BG..., THAT, makes me sick =\

Got bored of the brightness, moved over to some darkness for the rest of the month.

Shapeshifter Theme: AmunRaa 1.2

Wallpaper: Halo 3 (my own creation).

OS X 10.4.9

post-23823-1180038601_thumb.jpg