Worthy Buy?

Jeese. It's a 1366 x 768 resolution TV. If I were you, I would go for an actual monitor. Is 22" too small for you? You'll get a better resolution, for starters.

It does look pretty nice, and I'm not going to take the time to go through every last number. It just seems to me that it would be obnoxious to have such small windows stretched to that sort of screen size.

Currently 22" widescreen PC monitors go for about $250 on NewEgg. I know you can go bigger than that, and it of course comes with a price premium.

Now, if you also intend to use this a good amount of the time as a normal television I might understand. But just from a monitor standpoint, I'd say that this isn't what I would pick.

Jeese. It's a 1366 x 768 resolution TV. If I were you, I would go for an actual monitor. Is 22" too small for you? You'll get a better resolution, for starters.

It does look pretty nice, and I'm not going to take the time to go through every last number. It just seems to me that it would be obnoxious to have such small windows stretched to that sort of screen size.

Currently 22" widescreen PC monitors go for about $250 on NewEgg. I know you can go bigger than that, and it of course comes with a price premium.

Now, if you also intend to use this a good amount of the time as a normal television I might understand. But just from a monitor standpoint, I'd say that this isn't what I would pick.

Absolutely right.. I should just invest in a 22"+ that is HD capable. Thanks.. almost bought the thing haha.