Zidane: Kaka ahead of Man Utd's Ronaldo

French great Zinedine Zidane has declared AC Milan ace Kaka just ahead of Manchester United's Cristiano Ronaldo as the world's No1 player.

Zizou said: "I've enjoyed watching football from a distance, without the tension and stress. Therefore I have had the opportunity to admire many good players.

"The No1 for me has been Kaka, for the goals that he has scored and for the performances that he has offered during the more delicate moments of the season. I cannot say if he will succeed in winning the Ballon d'Or, but I can guarantee that he is the best one."

For the players No2 and 3 behind Kaka, Zidane declared: "One is Cristiano Ronaldo, who has made an impression on me at Manchester United, the other is Clarence Seedorf who often has made the difference in the Champions League."

Source

I agree, altho Seedorf WTF?

hmm close call, Kaka's more graceful but Ronaldo's direct play maybe wins more games.

Btw, Seedorf was awesome in CL this season... particularly both semis and the final

Btw, Seedorf was awesome in CL this season... particularly both semis and the final

I only watched Seedorf in the final and he was invisable.

I only watched Seedorf in the final and he was invisable.

Agreed, he was good in the semis but didn't make much of a mark in the final IMO.