UFC 73 Card finalized

Nogeuria's previous fight was way back on New Year's Eve 2006. "Ring rust" could have been a small factor. Then again, not to take any credit away from Heath Herring, that kick had perfect timing.

I'd like to know Herring's reason for letting Nogeuria up when he had him dazed on his back and scrambling to defend himself.

You could tell he wanted to throw some knees to the head when he had Herring on the ground!

What was up with the booing during the Sherk/Franca match. I thought it was a pretty decent match. Sure, they were pretty exhausted by the end of the 4th, but still decent skill and strength shown by Sherk.

I think overall I don't rate this ppv that high on my liked this year saying that tho it was great to see Big Nog debut and I hope he can improve from that and destroy the division...Roll on UFC 74 its time for Randy!!!

Not a bad payperview... not my favorite of the year... by any means, but not bad. The Herring & Nogueira fight was good... but Herring squandered a win but making Nog stand up that second time and again by not rushing him at the start of round two.

The Sherk & Franca fight wasn't the most exciting but I won't complain as Sherk was very active for five straight rounds and never L&P'd Franca, so not a flashy win, but an impressive feat of athleticism none the less.

Evans & Ortiz was frustrating as I felt through the entire fight it was Rashad's to win if he would have just let his hands go, I wish it was a title fight as given another round I think he would have taken it. Tito was clearly fading while Rashad still looked fresh at the end of round three. I'm defiantly looking forward to a rematch.

Silva really Impressed me as I had picked Marquardt to win this one in boring fashion. Franklin sure didn't look happy when they showed him after the fight :p. The rematch (Silva vs. Franklin) should generate some payperviews though.

Finally the lightweights were exciting and Florian won in the first round in dominating fashion as I expected he would, looking forward to seeing him fight again.

Paydays...

The full list of paydays includes:

* Anderson Silva ($90,000) def. Nate Marquardt ($24,000)

* Kenny Florian ($16,000) def. Alvin Robinson ($3,000)

* Tito Ortiz ($210,000) vs. Rashad Evans ($16,000)

* Sean Sherk ($28,000) def. Hermes Franca ($14,000)

* Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira ($200,000) def. Heath Herring ($70,000)

* Stephan Bonnar ($32,000) def. Mike Nickels ($5,000)

* Jorge Gurgel ($14,000) def. Diego Saraiva ($3,000)

* Chris Lytle ($20,000) def. Jason Gilliam ($3,000)

* Frank Edgar ($10,000) def. Mark Bocek ($3,000)