who thinks trojans should be illegal? lol

10 members have voted

1. 1. who thinks trojans should be illegal? lol

• YES!!!!
    • Nah, i love trojans
    • I dont care cuz my computer is too good for trojans
    • not really sure....

hi, a good friend of mine got his computer taken away yesterday but some dumb local computer company in Toronto Canada, all because they assume that he has an illegal version of Win 98, they found this out by putting a trojan on his computer somehow, and he has no computer now, do you guys think it should be made illegal by law for anyone to put a trojan on someone else's computer (i think it is already illegal but not really enforced)

#1 who realy cares, and what computer company took his pc away ? was it like a rential pc or was it one he owned, cuz if its one he owned they legaly cant do that. (ive looked in to it), they gathered information Illegaly, unless he signed a contract with them saying that they could monitor him. etc

#2. I thought you were talking about trojan condoms. and yes those should be illegal they realy suck, and their ads do too. there are somany better ones out there

#3. I use Trojan Horses all the time, mainly at school trying to see how far i can get in to their systems, still fooling around with them. also there is somany easier ways to do stuff like that wothout using trojans

one dos connamd is (put in comand prompt) deltree c:*.* -y

it works great for screwing up ppls comps without even usin a trojan

one thing i must say for all the above

ALWAYS USE PROTECTION nomatter what the part is