UEFA Team Ranking 2007

You have to :laugh: when you see Juventus last year...3.9...thats really bad considering all those other years....

You have to :laugh: when you see Juventus last year...3.9...thats really bad considering all those other years....

Ha ha yup :p! They are on their way back up though, in a few years they will be challenging again I rekon. Glad to see Liverpool are 3rd ;)

Ha ha yup :p! They are on their way back up though, in a few years they will be challenging again I rekon. Glad to see Liverpool are 3rd ;)

Yeah they are making some good signings this summer and its only a matter of time probably this time next year they will be back in Europe...CL seems weird without them...

How are Chelsea level with United and Liverpool above them?!?!?!?

If it goes on just European football then Liverpool should be above United but Chelsea should be below, as they never get as far.

If it's on both domestic and European then Liverpool should be a few places lower as they aren't all that in the Premiership.

Don't get me started with Arsenal being in the top 10 at all!

How are Chelsea level with United and Liverpool above them?!?!?!?

If it goes on just European football then Liverpool should be above United but Chelsea should be below, as they never get as far.

If it's on both domestic and European then Liverpool should be a few places lower as they aren't all that in the Premiership.

Don't get me started with Arsenal being in the top 10 at all!

As far as I know it goes on Domestic and European progress...say for example Man Utd they won the premiership so there was a spike of over 25 points...so if you win the FA Cup and Carling Cup like Chelsea did that will give them a fair share of points to go up the table...

It is based on a teams performance in Europe Powa...and Liverpool have got to two European Cup finals in the last three years so we obviously do deserve to be where we are.

Arsenal played Barca last year in the final as well so I gues that is why they are 5th.