July 2007 Desktops

bnbnbnbnpreviewpb6.jpg

Click on it...! :D

Whoa.... how do you do all that! Looks uber!

Nice wallpaper, but I have to laugh that you are using an Anti-Microsoft/Anti-Gates wallpaper on a Windows machine.

I think it's just for the joke..

Aye but she's not the type for the desktop wallpaper chick.

uhh... So putting your wife on your desktop is the same thing right?

I mean come on.. I actually think she is really cute, although this is my first time seeing her.

uhh... So putting your wife on your desktop is the same thing right?

I mean come on.. I actually think she is really cute, although this is my first time seeing her.

No I meant that she isn't the desktop wallpaper chick mainly cos she isn't as hot as other available options out there.

jbo can you share how you customized your dock (and icons used), and where to get that wallpaper? thanks mate :)

oh and how did you make windows media player with blue sky in the background, bars at the bottom, and album art on the top?

Edited by iczman

Ugly? lol...I don't see ugly anywhere on my dekstop!

I reckon she's bloody beautiful!

Just cause she doesn't have big silicon ######, or isn't dressed in her underwear, dosn't mean she ain't flash...

I'm happy with her looking at me all day! :)

Hehe. I forgot all about this topic. Don't mind the top secret icons and folders. :shifty:

BTW, I think Jennifer Morrison looks great.

4pn3mmb.jpg

jbo can you share how you customized your dock (and icons used), and where to get that wallpaper? thanks mate :)

oh and how did you make windows media player with blue sky in the background, bars at the bottom, and album art on the top?

The dock is RKLauncher with the Leopard skin. Most of the icons come with the app, the rest is a random collection, you can start here. This is the Visualization for Windows Media Player... and finally here's the wallpaper in 1440x900

post-27349-1185454966_thumb.jpg